Stronger by the Minute

"Hoo boy."

The yellow VR Buddy started to run right at you. Getting the pistol primed you readied yourself. With it running at you it stopped and swung the pipe wrench. You quickly dodged to avoid it, doing this caused you to land your back.

Picking yourself up fast you got up. You shot the pistol and hit it. However this caused it to slightly flinch and keep running. Wanting to spare ammo you got ready. As it got close you pistol whipped it and punched it. You than pried the wrench from its hands with ease.

With the wrench you smacked the VR Buddy in the head. This caused it to disintegrate and float in the air. The wave counter went up and you looked at it. "Well done, Subject 1vo2P_6." the Engineer said. You stretched a little bit and shook yourself off.

Looking down at the wrench in your hands you inspected it. "Why did I do so well in grabbing this?" you asked yourself. Just shaking your head you jogged over to the button and pressed it. "Now serving wave 3. Come and get some!" the voice said over the speakers. You just gave a confused look and shook your head.

Hearing a VR Buddy spawn you saw that it was a green one. Putting the pistol in your pocket you decided to use the wrench. Running at the VR Buddy you smacked it with the wrench. This caused it to immediately die and two more to spawn.

A green and a yellow this time, the yellow one had a crowbar. A "=3" appeared above the green ones head. Both of them charged at you than the yellow one swung the weapon. You swung back at it and made both weapons made contact. It made a loud CLANG upon connecting. You pushed agaisnt the crowbar with the wrench. Gritting your teeth you felt the crowbar loosen from its grip.

Taking the advantage you knocked it out the VR Buddys hands, causing it to fly. You then kicked it and it fell to the ground. You than threw the wrench into the green ones head! It pierced the VR Buddy causing it to die. You then turned your attention to the yellow one. A blue swirl appeared above its head, taking advantage you snapped its neck.

Grabbing the crowbar you prepared yourself. Two yellow ones spawned this time. Taking out the pistol you aimed for their heads. Upon firing it went through both of them! This caused the first one to die but not the second. You shot it again and the other died aswell.

A green one spawned, just knowing how easy it would be you chuckled. Running up to it you tripped it and laughed at it. A "=O" appeared above its head. You then drove the crowbar into its head and it disintegrated. Hearing another one you turned to see a orange one.

The orange VR Buddy had a white framed helmet and body armor. Looking at its weapon... you saw it had a gun. Your heart dropped at the sight of this. It fired at you and it nearly hit you! Jumping out of your skin you ran behind the nearest barrel. You peaked over the barrel and shot out of panic... the shot missed. Trying again the weapon made a click. You're out of ammo.

Quickly taking out the clip you put a new one in. However the time you finished it was already running at you. You aimed at it again and fired. Hitting it this caused it to stumble back a bit. Taking this as a opportunity you grabbed the crowbar and hit it. Hitting its hand caused it to drop the pistol. You than aimed for the head and it fell to the ground. A blue swirl appeared above its head. You than grabbed it and lifted it into the air. Proceeding you than slammed its head into the ground! This caused it to disintegrate into nothing and leave some orange goo.

"Excellent work, Subject 1vo2P_6." the Engineer said. You ran a hand through your (hair color) hair. Even though it was a simulation you took a deep breath. "J-just. One more to go." you said. Walking to the button you pressed it and the counter went up to wave 4. "Now serving wave 4." the voice said over the speaker. Taking a quick stretch, you than clapped your hands on your cheeks.