Nevada Central Pt. 3

You walked quietly behind the three men. One hand in your pocket and one holding the (favorite colored) umbrella in the other.  The side walk was empty due to people fleeing after seeing Wimbleton. They would stop what they were doing and locked them selves inside the nearest building. 

 Hank was a "Killing Machine" so you couldn't blame them. After a couple more minutes you made it back to the S.Q. head quarters. This time two different gaurds stood on both side of the door. Sanford and Deimos appoarched and both of the men saluted. "Sanford sir! Deimos sir!" the one on the left yelled. "You guys got anything new to report?" Sanford asked. "2bDamned is in the lobby sir!" the one on the right said. 

 "I already told you two that Doc was here." Hank said stepping inside. "C'mon, let's get inside already! We don't need (Y/N) getting a cold!" Deimos said. "You're right. Come on bud let's get inside!" Sanford said to you. You just gave a nod then walked inside and closed the umbrella. A little sign on the desk Bossman stood at said "Gone to the bathroom! Urgent reason."

 You just looked confused at the sign and looked to see Doc talking to Hank. Sanford and Deimos walked in and the door closed. "Well it looks like Bossman is on the log. Well nature calls!" Deimos said laughing. Sanford looked at him with a confused facial expression and Deimos stopped laughing realizing no else laughed. "What the hell is that post to mean? Anyways Doc we are here!" Sanford said. 

 "Gentlemen welcome back." Doc said walking towards you. "I have a new mission for the both of you. It's quite important." Doc said. "Well what is it?" Deimos asked. "I need the both of you too raid a MERC facility for some parts." Doc said. "Ok... then what about (Y/N)?" Sanford asked pointing at you. "Well that's why Hank is here." Doc said. "Wait you're giving Hank (Y/N) again?" Deimos asked. "Yes. After the street brawl both of you started I need them out of the city. The Toughs and VendieVice are looking for them." Doc said. 

 "All do respects sir. I don't think Hank is exactly the safest option." Sanford said gesturing towards Hank. "I mean for gods sake he drove (Y/N) off a cliff, ran into that insane clown, and put them in danger." Sanford said. You stood there counting what Sanford said on your fingers. "I am aware of what Hank has done. I am not proud of what he has done but right now he is the only option." Doc said. 

 "Are you a option?" you asked. "If I could I'd take you back to my place but I'm currently busy there." Doc said. "Plus it isn't the safest place." Doc added. You just slouched your head and Hank stood up. "I'm taking the kid. That's the mission." Hank said. "There's no point in arguing Deimos." Hank said pointing at Sanford. Sanford and Deimos looked at each other confused and back at Hank. 

 "I'm Sanford... Hank." Sanford said. Doc just rubbed his temples and let out a angry sigh. "Sanford and Deimos both of you will raid the MERC facility. No questions." Doc said. "Hank, don't let ANYTHING happen too (Y/N). So help me god if I see a SINGLE scratch on them I will stop reviving you." Doc said to Hank. Hank just stood there quietly and so did the duo. 

 "We are done with this conversation." Doc said. Sanford just sighed and started to walk towards the ramp. Deimos gave you a pat on the back and said "Hey kiddo. I'll see you later. Hang in there." You just gave a nod and Deimos started to walk the way Deimos was going. "Doc I'm taking the kid to my apartment complex." Hank said. "Yeah that sounds good." Doc said.

 Hank started to walk towards the door and walked out of it. You made your way quietly towards the door till Doc stopped you. "(Y/N) hold on. I had a talk with Hank and he's going to do anything to keep you out of harms way." Doc said. You just gave a slight smile and a nod then walked towards the door. You opened the (favorite colored) umbrella and stepped out side. You saw Hank standing next to his Bentely R and it was running. The two men on the doors sides gave you a salute. "Have a safe trip Mr/Mrs. (L/N)!" they said.

 You just gave a thumbs up and made your way towards Hank. "Out of ALL the people to be stuck with. It has to be Wimbleton." you thought. "Come on kid I don't have all night." Hank said in a stern tone. You slightly jumped at what he said and you moved a bit faster. Hank then made his way towards the driver side and got in. He started the car and made a "come on" gesture waving you over. You opened the back door too see... a pillow and a (favorite colored) blanket. 

 You looked in a bit of shock not expecting to see that. You crawled into the back and closed the door. "Better get some sleep kid. This is going to be a long drive." Hank said. "T-thank you Hank..." you said. He didn't say anything back and started to drive. You looked up in the sky to see the helicopter take off with Sanford and Deimos in it. It went the opposite direction you were going. As you drove further away the helicopter dissapeared into the night sky. 

 You decided to get some shut eye and drop the umbrella. You laid down and rested your head onto the pillow. You then covered yourself up with the blanket Hank gave you. "Madness"... that was the only word that echoed in your head. All of this madness you found yourself in. Out of all people it had to be you. Your family and friends must be worried sick for you. That's all you could think of before you feel asleep.

Somewhere in (state/country you live in)...

(middle school name)

"Today is the third day (Y/N) has gone missing." the principal said to the crowd of students in the gym. "We have no current updates on the location where Mr/Mrs. (L/N) is..." they said.

Somewhere in Nevada...

Location disclosed...

Approximately 100 ft away from (Y/N) and Hank...

 A man with a sniper rifle looked through the scope. "I see you Wimbleton." he said. The halo above his head glew up the surronding area slightly.

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15 is out! I know this one isn't exactly the most exciting but next chapter will be!