MERC

Waking up you slowly opened your eye lids. You slightly stretched and sat up slowly. Swinging your feet out the bed, you made your way out of the mini bedroom. Going down the flights of stairs you stopped for a second. "The gun." you thought.

Running back up the stairs you ran into the room. Grabbing it you put the 1911A1 your pocket with the clips. You than started to make the decent down the stairs. Passing the giant window you continued to make your way towards the door. Upon making it to the gym door you stretched again.

You than entered the gym and looked around. You saw Doc standing there looking at his tablet. He looked up to see you and put it down. "Well, good morning there." Doc said. "Same to you too." you responded back. "Come with me to the lobby. We need to do discuss something." Doc said. He than gestured for you to follow. Following behind him you entered the Dormitory. Upon entering the new room you saw bunk beds and tables. Multiple troops were in their aswell and they all saluted to Doc. Some sat at table while others slept.

Making your way through the room you saw a kitchen. Chefs were cooking and one was yelling orders at them. Making your way towards the door, Doc opened it and entered. You did aswell and entered the miniature hub area. Making it to the lobby door the two troops saluted. "Sir!" the one on the right yelled. Doc just gave a nod and the both of you entered the lobby door.

Making it down the ramps you finally made it to the lobby. You saw that it was empty, besides from Bossman sleeping at the front desk. The door to the outside opened and Hank stepped in. Hank looked around for a moment and spotted you. Doc gestured for him to come over to the middle of the room. "Now that we all are here we can discuss the plan." Doc said.

"(Y/N), Hank is going to take you out to grab something." Doc said. "Like what?" you asked. "I'm going to raid a warehouse and steal something from it. You're going to sit in the car and watch out for enemies." Hank said. Doc just nodded his head to what Hank said. "What he exactly said." Doc responded.

"Why me, what about Sanford and Deimos?" you asked. "The two are off doing a mission right now." Doc said. "Than what about another troop?" you added. "The rest of them aren't exactly fond of Hank." Doc said. Hank didn't say anything and just stood there. "Ok then... I guess I'll go." you said. "Good. That settles that." Doc said.

Hank than turned around made his way towards the door. Bossman woke to the sound of it opening and sprung up. "Hanks here!" he said. Doc looked over at him and shook his head. Hank then went outside and the door closed. You than started to make you're out and Doc gave a nod. You nodded back and made your way out. "Have fun out their kid. Give em' hell!" he said. You didn't know what to say and just gave a little nod. Upon making outside two gaurds stood there and saluted you.

You walked past them and saw Hank next to a Bentely R. "Wait... I thought his car exploded." you thought. Making your way towards Hank you have him a confused look. "What." he said. "I thought your car was done for after the explosion." you said. "I got ten more of these. This time I made sure it's more armored. Rocket and fire proof this time." Hank said. Hearing this put you at ease hearing this but, he had ten more Bentely R's? You just shook your head and opened the back door.

"The hell you doing? You can get in the front." Hank said. You stopped for a second and you closed the back door. Entering the passenger door you hopped into the seat. Hank entered into the driver seat and turned the car on. It started up and it started to go. Hank stepped onto the gas pedal.

You sat there staring out the window as you left Nevada Central and HQ. "God I hope nothing stupid happens." you thought. Making your way to the city limits and out to the desert. A sign said "Now leaving Nevada Central!" it said. Hank took off onto the long road.

Sitting there thinking, you thought about the pistol Hank gave you. "Hey, Hank. Thanks for the gun." you said smiling. Hank just looked at you and back at the road. "You need a good gun. Not some cheap little pocket pistol anyone can buy." he said. You just nodded to what he said. "Well you gave me the 'cheap little pocket pistol' first." you said chuckling. Hank just stared at the road and nodded his head a bit. "You're right. But it was better than nothing." Hank said.

"Fair fair." you said. Looking out towards the horizon you saw a giant building in the distance. You saw a sign that was lighten up but it was hard to read what it said. After driving for a bit longer the words were a bit more clear. The sign on the building read "MERC Industries". You gave a confused look and turned towards Hank.

"What is MERC Industries?" you asked. "Matter Energy Reclamation Corporation. It's a industrial business that makes weapons and armor. It was founded by Colonel Finneas. Most of it's factories are in Nexus City. Contracted to work with NEXUS Core while it was a thing. However there are some factories outside of Nexus City. We're raiding this one." Hank said. You took a moment to take in what he said and just shook your head. "Never heard of them." you said. Hank didn't say anything to you like always.

"So there some sort of weapons manufacturer?" you asked. "Yes." he said. "So... who's the current leader." you said. "I don't know." Hank responded to you. As you got closer to the building Hank stopped near a utility pole. He got out and cut something a wire on it with his sword. He than got back in and started to drive again. "Why did you do that?" you asked. "To avoid being shot by snipers. There are lights that will give us away." Hank said. You just nodded and sat down. "Jeez a little intense for a factory. Than again this is Nevada. I've seen more crazy shit." you said.

After a couple more minutes of driving you almost made it to the entrance. The building looked like a stereotypical factory, with a giant metal door to boot. As you started to near it BANG! A bullet hit the hud of the car! You jumped back in surprise and looked around. "I thought you said we wouldn't be spotted!" you yelled. Hank stopped the car and got out. "Hank what are you doing?!" you yelled. Hank just stared up at the roof.

"Woah! Hold your horses there hoss!" a voice said above in a southern accent. Looking up at the roof aswell you saw two men with caps and sniper rifles. They stood apart and you saw somebody start to walk between them.

"Y'all got some nerve for tryin' to raid my factory." the figure said finally stepping up. It was a man that was wearing a cowboy hat with a star on it, a grey vest, black under shirt, marksman gloves, boots with spurs on the back, and his face had multiple stitches with his cheeks slightly sunken in. He also sported a beard and some shaggy hair. "Is this guy a cowboy or something?" you thought aloud.

"Wait... Hank that you?" the cowboy said. "Open the door Sheriff." Hank said. "That's a negative Hank." the Sheriff said. "Didn't I kill you once." Hank said. "Never been so dead in my life that I couldn't crawl my way back." the Sheriff said. "Speaking of which, I need to put a bullet in your skull." the Sheriff said. "How about you come down here and settle it than." Hank said. "You're not calling the shots here Hank. I am." Sheriff said. "Let me in Sheriff." Hank said. "Nope, that ain't happen' Hank. You don't call the shots around here. I'm the boss." he said stepping onto the railing. The Sheriff than spit at Hank and chuckled. Hank took out his sword stepped forward. "Have fun trying to get up here, Hank boy!" the Sheriff said.

The Sheriff than looked up and smiled a bit. "Well looks like we have some company!" the Sheriff said. Both you and Hank looked back. You saw multiple trucks and helicopters. They were full of A.A.H.W. units. You could see a some sort of agent holding onto some string below the helicopter. "No no no no no!" you yelled.

"Come and get em' boys!" the Sheriff yelled. Hank turned towards you than at the A.A.H.W.

Things are going to become bloody.
-----------------------
Looks like another blast from the past! The Sheriff doesn't care much about (Y/N) and just wants Hank dead. The A.A.H.W. seemed to step up their game aswell!