Recovery

After running out of tears and calming down you laid there. You stared at the ceiling lost in thought. "What if Doc is right?" you thought to yourself. A million thoughts were running through your head. "You know what. Screw it." you thought.  "He is right. I need to learn how to fight and defend myself."

You heard the door open. Causing you to snap out of your thoughts.

You looked up to see Doc in the doorframe. It was hard to tell from the mask, but he looked sorry if not guilty. Doc was looking at you and you looked back at him. He took a step in than walked over to you. You didn't know what to say but he spoke up.

"I must apologize for what I did." he said.

Doc than sat down and crossed both arms. "I shouldn't have done this to you. I should of asked first." he said. "God, I'm such an idiot." Doc said scolding himself. "I'm not the A.H.H.W. Where I force people to become something," Doc said looking away from you. "making them give up their free will."

"I put ATP blood into you. The same used in Soldats and Engineers." he said. "I-I figured." you said. Doc just looked back at you and nodded. "A.A.H.W. units have little to no free will." Doc said. "Ther'ye all clones. Imprinted. Programmed to do something. " he said.

"Why are you talking about that?" you asked. "I was treating you like one. You're a child. Not a test subject." Doc said. " I..." you didn't know how to respond.

"So. I must apologize once more." Doc said standing up. "I will get the essentials to revert you back and-"

"Actually... I kinda wanna try it." you said. Your lips moved on their own not thinking.

"Pardon?" Doc asked. "I-I'll keep the blood and do the exercises!" you reassured. Once again due to Docs mask, he facial expression was hard to tell. It looked like a surprised expression and one of curiosity aswell. "However, If I do it you can't take me apart or anything. My body is not up for grabs." you said. "I won't do anything else to alter your body." Doc said.

"Also, for I can defend myself from the bullies at school. That's the only reason I agree." you said. Doc just let out a laugh and fixed his jacket. "Very well. I will get everything in order. We will start tomorrow." Doc said. He than started to walk towards the door.

"B-but what about my injuries? Shouldn't we wait... until I heal?" you asked him. Doc just turned his head, looking at you and gave a little laugh again. "You're already good to go." he said looking back. "W-what do you mean?" you said to him. Doc walked out of the room and he the door closed behind him. You sat there confused and took a moment to soak in what he said. You looked at your arm to see where you had stiches... it was already healed!

 You looked at it in amazement and awe. You started to look at your other wounds and they were healed as well. Your leg still burnt a little bit but it was already almost done healing. Your torso was the same aswell. "T-this shouldn't be possible!" you thought in shock. "I should still be healing!" you said.

 Was this due to the blood or something? You didn't know but you would ask questions later. You laid back down than looked over at the clock as it read 11:34 pm. "It's late." you thought. You gently closed your eyes and tried to get some sleep. You started to doze off due to you being exhausted and you turned to your side. Tommorow is going to be a intresting day...

Somewhere in Nevada...

A.A.H.W. base_34

Location disclosed...

The shadowy figure pulled up a lever on his control pannel. The setting it was on was "ATP Training All the Way Up." He than turned around and grabbed a soda. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 23 is now out! (Y/N) seems to be into the idea of becoming stronger! However the A.A.H.W. seems to be "stepping up".

Sorry if this one is shorter. Next chapter will be more eventful.