10. Guinea Pigs

His clock rings, causing me to jump in surprise, sitting straight up at the unfamiliar sound. I felt a hand on my shoulder instantly calming me down as I remembered where I was. I turned to see Indy with a concerned look on his face as he was startled by my panic. "You okay?" he asks me in his deep morning voice, which was music to my ears.

"Yeah, just an unfamiliar sound," I mumble as I lay back on the bed. "What time is it?" I mumble, rubbing the tiredness from my face.

"Five thirty." He mumbles as he lays next to me, putting his arm around My waist, leaning over me. "Come on; we gotta get up."

"Mmmm." I groan as I throw my leg over his waist, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck. "I don't want to get up," I mumble into his strong shoulder.

"Come on; it's Friday. After school, we can come back here and relax." He held me tighter placing a kiss on my head.

"You mean to tell me; you want me to come back?" I joke with him as I don't let go.

"Of course." He mumbles as he pats my back, wanting me to get up. "Come on, let's get ready."

I get off of him and slowly get out of bed, not wanting to leave. Indy goes into the bathroom, closing the door while I go out and grab my spare clothes. I come back to see him walk out of the restroom, letting me use it. "It's all yours."

"Okay." I go in, taking my clothes with me before shutting the door. I did everything I needed to do, then dressed in my black dress and placed on a light green blouse. I put my hair up in a bun and fixed my makeup before walking out. I saw Indy was pouring two cups of coffee getting them ready to go. I kiss my hand to see him turn around with a smirk.

"You know, I'm right here." 

"I know, but I still enjoy doing it." I walk over, putting my hand on his strong back before getting on my toes placing a kiss on his cheek. He turned to look at me with a smirk before handing me a cup of coffee. "Two creams." He tells me.

"Just how I like it." I smile up at him.

"Alright, dear, let's go." He placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay, so meet at Madrina's classroom for lunch?"

"Yes." He tells me as he grabs his keys. We walk out into the driveway and get into separate cars diving to the college. He went over into teacher parking while I went to the student.

***
I stayed behind in my mythology class, watching as she pulled out food for me as if she knew I was staying. "You seem like you are doing better. What changed?"

"Umm, I got over what was bothering me." I shrug my shoulders, not knowing how to explain to her without Indy here.

"That's good. Do you want to talk about it?"

"No." I smile as I wait for my soulmate to arrive. I heard the door open and turned around to see who it was. I smiled as I saw my soulmate walk through the door with a grin as he closed it behind him. "Isabella, we need to talk." He tells her as he walks, overtaking his jacket off. He pulled up a chair and hung his blazer up on the back as he sat next to me. "What do you need to talk about?"

"Well, we discovered something yesterday, which explains a lot, honestly." He messed with his sleeve button. I took my jacket off, and we set our arms out straight on the desk so she could see. Her eyes about popped out of her head as she looked at our marks. "Soulmates." She breathed as she looked up at us, shocked.

"When did you two find out?" She questions.

"Yesterday, I was hot, so I took my blazer off and rolled my sleeves up, and she saw it. She opened the connection again once she realized." He informs her.