22. Dirty Thoughts

Indy's alarm goes off, but I refuse to get out of bed, not wanting to leave his arms. He pulled away to shut the annoying ringing off, causing me to whine from the loss of contact. "Good morning, beautiful; time to get up." He kissed my cheek as he wrapped his arm around me again. I never want to leave the bed; I wish we could stay here forever. "If we stay in bed forever, there wouldn't be any adventures." He chuckles at my thoughts. "Now get up, or we will be late."

"Ughh, fine." I sigh, dreading leaving the comfort of this warm bed. I'm not too fond of the mornings and losing sleep the only time I get up early is if I'm excited. I'm not happy to go to school and sit in boring classes where most professors put me to sleep. Especially my math teacher, Mr. Johnson, could put a crying baby to sleep. I only like two of my professors, but I may be biased.

"Very biased; now get up, or I'll drag you out." He threatened me. I turn over to glare at him, staring into those warm brown eyes. "You wouldn't dare."

"You want to test me, honey?" He challenged me with that test me grin I know all too well.

"Okay! I'll get up." I gave in and waited for him to move so I could start my day. Indy smiled that comprehensive victorious grin ear to ear, happy he won. "Why are you so happy anyway?"

"Because I saw your dream, and I got my girl back." He kissed my cheek real quick before going to the bathroom. What the hell did I dream about? I don't even remember what I dreamed. 'You dreamed about us. We were on an adventure and a ship in the middle of the ocean. We just stood at the bow of the ship, staring off into the distance, just talking and laughing. You got cold, so I gave you my jacket, and you smiled the biggest smile. You looked so cute.' He thinks to me while I go over and brush my teeth. Hmmm, it sounds like a pleasant dream. I wish I could have remembered it. Indy came out of the bathroom, so we traded spots so he could brush his teeth.

I walked out and did my makeup while Indy went to the kitchen to make the coffee and read the paper. 'Where did I put my damn glasses?'

'They are on the coffee table; you left them there last night when we were talking.' I think back to him with a smile. Maybe this whole mind-reading thing isn't so bad it could be helpful.

'We can test it out today and see how it goes.'

'So my thoughts might be too distracting?' I chuckle, knowing my thoughts are all over the place. 'Don't get mad at me for my thoughts.'

'It's your mind, darling; I'm not going to get upset at what you think. I just might tell you to focus and maybe reply to you.'

'Okay, good. If I'm too distracting, just tell me.'

'Okay.' He agrees as he pours the coffee and sits down at the table to read his paper. He likes to get up early, so he has time to scan through the article to know what is going on. I finish up and walk out to see he finished reading. 'I don't know why she wears makeup. She doesn't need it; she looks beautiful without it. I'm just glad she's not one of those that put so much on they look like they could melt.' Indy thought as he stared at me.

'Makes me feel better.' I tell him as I grab my cup of coffee from the counter. I walk over to him and sit in his lap, wrapping my arm around the back of his neck. "You ready to go?" I smile.

"Yes." He leaned down and kissed me as he held on to my hips. I didn't want this kiss to end; I wanted him here and now. 'Fuck.' He pulled back and placed his forehead on mine, trying to catch his breath. "We need to get to school, Harley. We can when we get home." He gently grabs my chin to make me look at him.

"Okay." I stared into those warm orbs before getting off of him as my heart was racing. I get into my car and drive off to school as I listen to the radio. I looked at my watch to see I wouldn't be late, which was a good thing, but I wish I could have stayed home with Indy. I know we both have responsibilities that we must uphold, but I just want to be with him. I don't understand why so horny today; nothing really happened. I park in my spot and get out to grab my book bag before walking to my first class. I spot Danielle sitting in her seat with a smile on her face as she sees I wasn't a depressed mess. "Glad to see you're back to normal."