35. Willie

I talk to the guy about a plane and make arrangements in case things go astray, just like they did a few days ago. Lou sent his sons to retrieve the ashes, but we were able to send them running back to their father. Thank goodness I was in the kitchen cutting up vegetables when all of this happened. Indy was fighting off one of them while the other came after me with a malicious grin. I was able to hold my own and use my anger as fuel, which surprised my attacker. I grabbed my knife and chopped his index finger off, which made him release me and hold his hand in pain. "No killing!" Indy shouts as I was about to stab him, but I quickly lower my weapon. Indy came over and grabbed the man, and threw him out in the hall along with his brother. "Tell your father I'll be in touch." He tells them before locking the door. I looked down at the counter at the bloody finger, then back up to Indy as he noticed the same thing. "You know, all of a sudden, I've lost my appetite." I tell him as I look down at the appendage. Indy nodded in agreement before grabbing a paper towel and throwing it in the trash. "Honey, go sit down; I'll clean this up." He tells me softly as he comes over and places a kiss on the side of my head. "You did good, now go rest."

"Okay."

I snap out of my thoughts when I notice Indy and Shorty pull in with a car behind them. I hopped in the small plane standing by the door as Indy got out with some beautiful blonde in a red and gold sparkly dress while Shorty ran to me. We all get in, and Indy holds onto the door. "Better luck next time, Lou Che." He smiles and closes it.

"Who the fuck is she?" I ask him in Italian as I point to her with my thumb while she looks at me, confused.

"Some woman singing at the club. She was involved with Lou." Indy replies before sitting next to us as we take off. I held Shorty on my lap and held on to him for dear life as my heart began to race quickly. I hate planes. We sped out quickly as the plane wobbled and shook while the chickens clucked. I kept my eyes shut tightly, trying to calm myself down as we started to even out. I open my eyes to see that woman looking at me with sympathy washed across her face.

"Hi, I am Willie Scott. Do you speak English?" She asks me loudly and slowly like I'm an idiot. I look at Indy with a dumbfounded glare, not believing she was talking to me like this, getting me pissed off. "I don't like her, and she thinks I'm a fucking idiot." I tell Indy as I stare at her.

"I don't like her either, such a priss."

"I take it you don't speak English. How do I say this?" She snaps her fingers as she tries to think. "Mi nombre es Willie."

Indy and I started laughing at how stupid she was as she talked to me in Spanish and saw her grin, not understanding why we were laughing. "I kinda want to let her believe I don't speak English."

"You would get pissed off and insulted; better tell her to stop future arguments." He smirks at me.

"You're right; she treats me like I'm fucking stupid." I agree with him and know how hard it will be for her to talk to me.

"I speak English." I laugh at her. "Also, you were speaking Spanish when I was talking in Italian." I laugh at her as I watch the color disappear from her face. "I'm Harley." I introduced myself, trying to be civil and not start any arguments. "So Willie, who are you exactly?"

"I'm Willie Scott; I'm a singer." She tells me with her chin up, acting all snobby.

"Why are you here?"

"Your boyfriend dragged me along, and I've been shot at, fell through a window, landed in the car with the kid driving, and broke a nail on his gun." She whines.

"Hey, that her soulmate." Shorty corrects her, and I couldn't help but smile and hold my hand out for a high five. He hit my hand and leaned back on me. Indy smirked before getting up to change into his adventure clothes. "Harley, be nice." He tells me in Italian as he has his hand on the curtain.