15. Accepted

***Three days later**

"Indy." Harley breathed softly as she placed a kiss on my cheek, causing me to wake up. "Hmm, what is it, sweetheart?"

"I'm gonna get up and start the day." She whispers as she runs her fingers in my hair, causing me to grin slightly. "Alright, I'll get up too." I pull her closer to me, not wanting to let go. "Indy!" She chuckled lightly as I squeezed her.

"Did you say something?" I play with her and grip her tighter.

"You're squishing me." She tried to get out of my arms, but I rolled over on top of her as she laughed. "Indiana!" She hits my back, trying to get me off. "Indiana Jones!! Don't make me hurt you!"

"You hurt me? Please." I snort as I put all of my body weight on her. She glared at me, unimpressed as she came up with a plan. She used her legs and pushed me off before pinning me to the bed. "I didn't know you could fight." I smile up at her.

"I've told you the first day I met you that I could fight." She corrected me with a playful frown.

"True, guess it's different now I've seen it, but my dear, this is extremely easy to get out of." I smile as I push her arms off of me, quickly moving her to the bed and getting on top of her pinning her arms to the side. "That's because I don't want to hurt you, and I have to pee. How are you ready to fight so early in the morning? I'm not even awake yet."

"Haha, oh so now you're not ready to fight, huh?"

"You're sitting on my bladder! Give me until noon! I'll kick your ass." She tried to use her hips to push me off, but I had my weight on her arms. "I'll fight dirty!!" She warned me as she struggled to get out.

"Fine, noon, it's a rematch. I need to know if I need to teach you fighting before we go on adventures." I smile as I kiss her lips. She tried to move her arms to place on my back, but I kept them pinned. I could feel her heart racing out of excitement with a hint of frustration. I pull back with a victorious smile as I look down at her. "I don't want to wake you up anymore." She turns her head to look away from me dramatically.

"Oh honey, you will wake me up before you go anywhere."

"No, I'm mad at you." She lifts her chin high, acting as if she was upset with me. I know she's not really upset with me because I would feel her anger; she just wants to act like she is. "Mad at me? Oh, how will I ever change that?" I play around with her. "Oh, I know." I lean down and kiss her exposed neck. Her heart instantly shot up as she took a sharp to inhale, shocked. I gently bit her neck, and she unconsciously moved her head so I would have better access. I found her sweet spot and placed kisses and bites on it. "Mmm." She let out a soft moan that was pure music to my ears. "Are you still mad at me, sweetheart?" I breathe as I go to her ear. "Indy." She sighs.

"What is it, doll?" I breathe as I graze her earlobe with my teeth.

"Not at my father's house. He'll kill you." She tried to lift her arms up again, but I kept my grip. "Please, not here."

"I wasn't going to go far, doll. You're just excited." I tease her getting a glare in response.

"So you just wanted to tease me?"

"Yes."

"Ohh, it's on now. Payback is headed your way." The corner of her mouth turned up in a grin as she began to plot.

"Sure." I roll my eyes as I get off of her. She gets off the bed rubbing her wrists before going into the bathroom. I smile as I get up and prepare for the day, waiting for her to finish up in the bathroom. "What are you doing in there?" I knock on the door, waiting for my turn to use it. She opened the door with her toothbrush in her mouth as she looked up at me. She walked out, letting me use the bathroom waiting outside the door. I finish up and open the door for her before grabbing my toothbrush. She spits into the sink, washing it down with water before washing her mouth out. She walked out to the bedroom, sliding her cotton PJs off, not even bothering to hide. She's never changed in front of me before. She always goes into the closet or bathroom.