2-Unexpected

She saw black tattoos appearing on her best friend's body. It wasn't him anymore. It was someone else. It was his presentence, his evil nature. This man started laughing maniacally as he tore his shirt off, exposing more of those tattoos. You had to admit, it was scary, but looked hot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I knew it! The light feels best in a flesh!" He said as he tore his hoodie off. The girl could see the fear in Fushiguro's eyes. She was scared too. Afterall she knew the ravenette couldn't defeat this man. neither could she. "A cursed spirit's flesh is so boring. Where are the people? The women?" He stepped on the handrail as he looked down to the city. "What a wonderful era to be in. Women and children are crawling everywhere like maggots. Marveolus! It'll be a massacre!"

(Y/N) POV

 I stood next to Fushiguro and I could tell he was scared and so was I. "Am I going to lose my best friend? Is this where it ends? Who is this 'Ryomen Sukuna' anyway?"

I was really overthinking this. Or was I? I didn't have much time to waste on my thoughts because I was trying to memorise what he said. "What a wonderful era to be in. Women and children are crawling everywhere like maggots. Marveolus! It'll be a massacre!"

"I feel targeted." I said jokingly to the raven haired boy next to me. "This isn't the time to joke around!" I wanted to respond but something unexpected happened.

The man grabbed his own cheek as I heard Itadori speak up. "What do you think you're doing with my body? Give it back." "How are you able to move?" said the other man's voice. I could tell he was confused a bit. "Well it's my body." "But how the hell are those two having a conversation while sharing a body?!"  

Fushiguro spoke up. "Don't move! You're no longer human!" He said as shadows started torise around him. "Under Jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuuji, I will exorcise you as a curse!" I was panicked. He has control yet Fushiguro is going to kill him?

Then Yuuji answered: "Wait, really I'm fine!" The tattoos on Yuji's body started to disappear. "More importantly you and I are both pretty beat up. Let's get to a hospital." I saw he was confused. I had to defend Itadori.

"Fushiguro stop it! Can't you see? It is Yuuji!" "How do you know that?!" "Uhh duuh... When that Sukuna - or who - was in control he had black tattoos all over his body. Itadori DOESN'T!" He grabbed my shoulders and I could tell he was worried. "How can you see something like that?" "You really think I have any idea?" (I'll explain this at the end of the chapter)

"What's the situation?" A white-haired man appeared out of nowhere, and yet again a strong presentence. Though his wasn't as evil as that 'Sukuna's'. Fushiguro seemed to know him. "Gojou-sensei! Why are you here?" "Hey! I wasn't planning on coming, but man, you're roughed up. I should show the second years."

He said as he started to take pictures, completely ignoring me next to Fushiguro. Who was he? A teacher? If so, then instead of helping why did he take pictures of a beat-up student of his? Jujutsu sorcerers must be weird then.

While he was explaining why he came here, I ran up and hugged Itadori  thightly and he hugged me back of course. I was really worried for him because, who else would be if I wasn't?  Then the white-haired teacher who I believe is called Gojou, told Yuuji about Sukuna and that he should let him out for about 10 seconds. "And you, just in case, should come here next to Megumi." I figured he was talking to me so I did what he told me.

I didn't want to get killed but I doubted those few meters could make difference. But it does sometmies. I sat next to Fushiguro as the 'show' started, and before I realized, I saw sukuna right in front of us leaning down. I looked him in the eyes, and well.... his eyes were glowing red, the one you'd expect in books and films. But why the hell is there an extra pair of eyes under the normal pair?!