7-'Junpei!'

- 2018 September -

2nd person POV

You were called in to join a mission with Itadori. There was a boy called Junpei Yoshino, whom you had to investigate. Ijichi picked you up at the school, and took you and Itadori to the place your mission was taking place at. (God knows where, I'm lazy to search it, sorry.)

As you finally found him, you were surprised to see him in casual clothes. "Huh? Casual clothes?" The boy asked. "It looks ike he hasn't attended school for some time." ijichi answered.

"The same could be said for me, though."

Ijichi then explained the plan of setting 2 fly heads free, 'attacking' the boy, and depending on his reaction to it, you'll question him. Simple plan, failed miserably.

You and Itadori were watching Yoshino from afar, as Ijichi let the fly heads free. Well, there was someone else there talking to him. You noticed the boy getting visibly angry, as he started to build up.... cursed energy? Was he really a curse user?

You didn't have much time to think about that, as you had to go with Itadori, as you captured the fly head. Itadori leaned in close to him, fuck personal space, as he told the boy that he wanted to ask something.

The man who Junpei was having a conversation with, well.... you had to get rid of him. Yuuji decided to steal his trousers, and run away with it. Great plan Itadori! Congrats!

Y/n POV

Well, the three of us finally could talk. Rather just the two boys, as I was trying to contact Ijichi. He wasn't answering his phone. Then, I heard Itadori just straight up asking the boy about the incident, as I just stood there. Like, that's not how you do it.

Junpei's mother appeared there and invited us for dinner, so now here we were, just talking. The two boys having fun, as the boy's mother was drunk. So as the only (slightly) trustworthy person here, I decided to wash the dishes so the boy's mother could rest.

Ijichi finally answered the phone, as Itadori told him that they were about to watch a movie, and that he should come in 2 hours. Knowing their taste, I wasn't too intrested, it will probadly be some kind of horror movie or God knows what.

I joined anyways, but I ended up falling asleep on Yuuji's shoulders. My dear best friend woke me up when Ijichi got here, and I was kinda pissed. Did he really have to wake me up?

I stumbled into my dorm room, trying to make the least voice. I quickly changed and went to sleep. I thought that this was over, but boy was I wrong.

- Next day -

A veil at Yoshino's school was put, and of course, we were sent there. It was obvious to me, that this was Junpei's doing. I should have paid more attention to the red flags around him.

Nanami told us not to go in, but it's pointless to tell that to Itadori and me. He rushed in, and I went after him. Finding Junpei there, around unconcious students and teachers. "What are you doing, Junpei?!" He yelled at the boy.

I saw a blue jellyfish behind him, assuming it was a shikigami. "Stay out of this, jujutsu sorcerers." Yuuji. You never should have told him what we were.

We started to fight, cursing eachother. I saw itadori being confused and so was I. Why was he doing this? What's his motive? His shikigami was protecting him. He informed us that this is none of our business. How nice of him.

"That's not something you decide now, is it?" I answered him, as we continued to fight. I remembered the trainings we had, and how we had to attack the shikigami user themselves, not the shikigami.