31-Too much to handle alone

3rd person POV

Sukuna took (y/n) into her room and laid her on the bed. He sat down onto the bed, waiting for her to wake up as he thought about her new abilities.

What could they possibly be? She was athan most of the Jujutsu sorcerers. Will lready stronger she ever be able to control it? Or will she really be executed together with Yuuji (and Sukuna himself)?

As he was thinking of all the possibilities she finally opened her eyes weakly, revealing her shiny (e/c) orbs, that by some miracle still held life.

"Morning." Sukuna smirked at the girl to whom the memories of earlier finally returned, to which she jump sat up on the bed.

"I... did I hurt you? My power got out of control I couldn't stop. I'm so sorry..." She apologised as some tears escaped her eyes. Sukuna wrapped an arm around her as an attempt to comfort her.

"Bold of you to think you could actually land a hit on me." He smirked as he pulled away.

"Yeah, sure. That's exactly what that huge bruise on your cheek says." She pointed out teasingly, trying to stay positive deep inside, despite everything that's hoing on.

"Oh."

"Well you still need to have your new powers under control. I'll continue training you, though for now I really have no clue where to start."

"Let's figure it out then." Another male voice could be heard as her door opened to reveal none other than Gojou Satoru.

"What are you doing here, Gojou-sensei? You were eavesdropping?" The girl's cheeks suddenly felt hot, as a slight red color tainted them.

"I want to see how strong you've grown. Fight me, (y/n) (l/n)."

So that's how we're here now, out on a training field as (y/n) and Satoru were stretching, getting ready to fight.

Yuuji, (who had to switch back because never in a million years could he trust the curse inside of him when being in the same vicinity as Gojou whom he had promised to kill), Nobara and Megumi were there to watch, thogh Megumi was more less forced to come watch by the white-haired teacher.

Let's just say that as much as it didn't sound like a fair fight at first, it totally was. Both were fast, tough, more-less experienced and well-trained.  Gojou was mocking the Queen of Curses a lot, which resulted in her trying to punch her teacher in the face or stomach.

At one point she was just so pissed off that she just went straight for his face, which was stopped by Gojou's infinity.

She clenched her teeth at his smirking face that still was mocking her, to which she showed him that she wasn't the person she was 2 years ago.

Suddenly, he felt a blow to his left cheek, (y/n) broke through his infinity and at the amount of strength she used he flew backwards a few meters.

The fight escalated to the point where Gojou used his domain expansion, trappin (y/n) in.

"Damn. The last time I was here I wasn't the victim of this. This is different than other domains, this has an effect on my brain. What do I do?"

"What is your next move, (y/n), Queen of Curses? Any cards up your sleeve?" He looked at her with his blue eyes, by now impressed. It isn't s easy to break through infinity, it isn't a barrier.

"Can I just turn off all my senses? Could not realising the information help? I get limitless amout incomplete information. I need to break out of this. 0.2 seconds of complete blackout may do the trick, though I'm barely capable of activating my energy. Please work."