4-For myself

Here's a longer chapter for y'all. !Some triggering stuff will be included, read with caution!

-2018 July-

2nd person POV

You were suddenly assigned a mission which was said to be an emergency. So you and your classmates hurried to Eishuu Juvenile Detention Center. They said a curse womb appeared, and it was needed to be exorcised.

An assistand director of the school went with you, telling you about the situation. It didn't look good, the curse inside could be a special-grade (not that you had much clue about what that means), and there are 5 people trapped in there. You were sent there to rescue them, if they're alive.

"Hey, so... I still don't understand what 'special-grade' means." Itadori asked. Nobara and Megumi sighed and you stayed quiet and listened. "Then allow me to explain it, so even idiots can understand: First, there is grade 4. A wooden bat is enough for them.Grade 3. If you have a handgun, you can rest easy. Grade 2. It'll be a close call with a shotgun. Grade 1. Even a tank might be insufficient. Then, there's special-grade. Let's say you might be on even footing if you carpet bomb it with cluster bombs." Ijichi explained.

"That's real bad!" Yuuji spoke, concerned. "Normally, a jujutsu sorcerer on par with the cursed spirit would take on the mission. On a day like today, that would be Gojou-sensei." Fushiguro informed you. "So is anyone like him coming?" You asked, a bit scared, but you tried to keep your cool.

Than they explained how there's a huge lack of sorcerers, and that Gojou is also away on a trip. You are only sent in there to find (and if possible rescue) the people trapped inside. "Do not fight under any circumstances. If you encounter a special-grade, it's either run or die." Ijichi warned you. You nodded.

"Excuse me, where's Tadashi? Is my son... Is Tadashi alright?" A lady yelled from the distance. You all looked there. "Please step away. There's a possibility that someone has spread poisonous gas over the center. We cannot share any more informations" The assistant answered the lady, who broke down in tears.

(Y/N) POV

"Be careful." Ijichi said, as he started saying some weird stuff, and I noticed the place geting darker. "It's becoming night!" Yuuji said in a surprised tone. I only laughed at him, he really was acting like a puppy, not knowing the danger awaiting, or just ignoring it. But I could feel it out here.

"It's a veil. There's a residential area nearby, so this barrier conceals us from the outside world." Fushiguro explained, and he put his hands together. From his shadow I saw a dog appear, and OMG it was so cute.

"He'll let us know if the curse gets close. But (Y/N), you are sensitive too, so keep your guard up." I nodded, as Itadori went there to pet the dog, and then patted my head too. "We count on the both of you." He said. I wanted to pet the dog too, but I resisted. Hardly, but I did.

We finally enter the building. As we do, I realise that I won't be able to tell where the curse is. Everything is full of cursed energy, that is terrifying. "What is going on in here?" Kugisaki and Yuuji asked. This is a two-story dorm, isn't it?" He added.

Fushiguro turned aroud. "Where's the door?!" It disappeared. I was too shocked to say anything. I was trying to process everything, but this made me terrified. Meantime, Kugisaki and Yuuji had quite some moodswings, first shocked about the door, then I don't even know what that was, asking about what to do.

Fushiguro explained that the dog remembers the scent of the entrance. Those too calmed down and started to pet the dog, saying he deserves some jerky and stuff. "Guys, I understand that the dog is cute, but PLEASE, can we focus?!" I blew up a bit, since I didn't want to die here. "I agree with her." Said Fushiguro. "Thanks." I answered