17-A new start

- 27th Sept 2019 -

3rd person POV

It was (y/n)'s 17th birthday. That didn't make a difference about school, so she still had to go. Last day Kugisaki asked her wether she wanted to go out to Tokyo for her birthday, but Itadori replied instead.

He said that he wanted to go out with her alone, just like most of the years before, which was true. They did go out every year on either Itadoris or (y/n)'s birthday, so she didn't think much of it.

Later, they met up in his room before going out. The two were sitting on the boy's bed, as he suddenly became quiet.
(At this point Yuuji already forgot the agreement with Sukuna)

"What's up Yuuji? Is Sukuna acting up or something?" She asked, worried.

"Yeah. He kind of wants to come out. Is it ok? He seems desperate for some reason." He stated as he looked at the floor.

"I mean... If you're okay with it then yes." She was unsure of her answer. Sure, she wasn't scared of him inside of his domain thanks to the contract. But now?

"I'm sorry we can't spend time together again." He apologised in a sad tone.

"We'll make up for it tomorrow. How does that sound?" She asked the boy, hoping for a positive response.

"Yes. Sounds good. Also, he'll be allowed with the conditions of 'not killing or hurting anyone' and he has to be supervised by you." He informed the girl, who nodded.

He then closed his eyes as marks started to appear. Sukuna grabbed her wrist without a seond thought and started to drag her outside.

"It fucking hurts, let me go this instant!" She yelled at him, also trying not to be too loud, so others wouldn't hear.

"Besides, won't others be able to sense your cursed energy?" She questioned him.

"No, I'm hiding my presence. Now shut up, ok?" He yelled back at her.

The walk to the busier streets of Tokyo was quiet. She then noticed where they were going. Her favourite part of the city.

"How did you know...?" Her tone was obviously shocked.

"If you have a vessel like this brat you can't help but to get to know some stuff." He answered in a rather disgusted tone.

"So... what do you want to do?" He asked the girl.

"You brought me here with no plan whatsoever?" She questioned.

"How am I supposed to know what you do on occasions like this?" He raised a brow at her.

The two were silent as she noticed a place selling popsicles. She immediately pulled the King of Curses towards that place.

The curse let out a few sounds of shock as she giggled. She originally was planning to buy her favourite flavour, but some changes can be made, right?

She chose raspberry for herself, but she also wanted Sukuna to try one.

"So... which one would you like to try?" He looked at the curse who was leaning against a wall.

"Just choose one, I don't care." He answered in an unamused tone.

She ended up choosing a blueberry flavoured one for him and went to pay. They continued walking, as they started to eat their popsicles.

She suddenly looked at Sukuna. "How can someone look this hot just by eating a popsicle?" She thought to herself, looking at the ground in embarrassement.