17.5-Just fluff

This is a shorter extra chapter, since this is what I had the time for. I hope you enjoy!

3rd person POV

As always, she showed up in his domain. Despite beaing a 'couple', she decided she wanted to continue training and getting stronger.

But she wasn't quite satisfied with herself, since the only things she always felt was how fast Sukuna would win against her, which is something you'd expect.

But you'd also expect him having a harder time doing so as you continue further. She also expected that, but in her perspective, there was no change.

In reality though, she did get better and better. And since Sukuna also noticed that, he went a bit harder on her each time they trained.

And needless to say, the King of Curses didn't think he should go easier on her girlfriend, rather harder.

After about 40 minutes and a small lecture from the curse, (y/n) wanted to continue but her body thought otherwise.

1st person POV - Sukuna

As we were about to continue, that brat started falling face first. My reflexes activated as soon as it's possible, so I caught her by her arms.

As I looked down at her face it was obvious that she was unconsious. Was I going that hard?

She soon snapped back to the world of living and (probadly out of shock) pushed herself away from me.

"I- I'm so sorry. I just fel and... We can continue!" She stuttered. I did want to decline, it was obvious that she couldn't take it.

As soon as she activated her technique her eyes started bleeding, which had even me a bit surprised.

That idiot winced in pain, which was quite understandable given the fact that she was literaly bleeding through her eyes.

And it made me fucking angry.

She was right in front of a rib decorating my (obviously awesome looking) domain, so I kept her by that as I scolded her.

"(Y/n) (l/n). Why the actual fuck didn't you mention that you were tired? I'm sure your eyes didn't start bleeding out of the blue." I said as I wiped a bloody tear off her cheek. Yes, that definitely is blood.

My eyes started glowing, I could see that in the reflection of her (e/c) eyes, that now held a hint of fear. I was that fucking mad.

"I know your life is at risk when you fight. But why risk it for a goddamn training? It would be a shame to die like that. That's not why I waste my time on you. Tell me if you're fucking tired."

I calmed down a bit as I let her go. I looked to my side, since I didn't really feel like looking at her at that moment, but she stated falling again, so I caught her. Again.

When she returned to us, she did want to back off, but I didn't let her.

"Close your eyes ok?" I whispered in her ear and she obeyed.

I picked her up bridal style, and I could tell she was surprised at that. I smirked at her surprised actions, as I got the both of us to the top of my throne.

I noticed how she always made sure not to get close to it. It is one of her ways to show respect I suppose. It is quite ironic considering how she told me barely a year ago that she'd never respect me.

I started putting her down as I allowed her to open her eyes. As she did, she was freaked out. A whole lot. Seriously, this woman.

I sat her down onto the throne and sat next to her, but she quickly stood up.

"Are- are you sure? I mean it's your thr-" I cut her stuttering off.

"(Y/n). Just sit the fuck down. Now." I commanded. I did have a reason for doing it, but I really was thinking about not doing it at this point.

She was silent, but she did sit down. Fucking finally. How can I even like this idiot?

"So... why am I here?" She asked shyly. It's hard to believe this is the same woman who acts cool in front of enemies, insulting them. Even me.

It's not like I want to hurt her though.

"A King needs a Queen right? And a Queen also needs a throne. Where better give her a throne than next to her King?"

This girl is a bad influence on me, seriously. Where does this mushy shit come from?

What I definitely did not expect was her to react the way she did. I felt her soft lips against my cheek, but so damn lightly.

Even when I first kissed her - and so far that was also the last time - her kiss was so soft. As much as I myself tried not to do too much, hers can be barely felt.

She pulled away and rested her head on my shoulder, interwining her fingers with mine. Before that I heard a very faint 'Thank you' that she whispered in my ear.

I felt my face getting hotter, it was clear that I was getting very red. I looked the other way, making sure she wouldn't notice.

"Are you blushing?" I heard her asking and I turned away even more. Only then did I realise how obvious it was. "Damn it."

"Let me see it. Turn around, please." She said as she stood up, leaning closer to me.

And eventually I gave in. I turned around, showing her my red face, which was also full of embarrassement.

And that idiot woman started laughing. In response I glared at her and she calmed down.

It didn't take long for her to surprise me again by wrapping her arms around my neck, burying her head into the crook of it.

I moved her to sit on my lap, as I returned her hug. She didn't let go of me, but she did speak up.

"I love you." She said lightly. And that shocked me the most. As much as we are indeed a bit closer to eachother, it never was actually said out loud.

And I was going to keep it that way for myself.

"Pfft. That's why you're an idiot. My idiot of a woman." There was a bit of silence after that and I decided to continue.

"But yeah, I don't hate you either." I responded a bit teasingly an she giggled at it, thightening her hold.

"Was that your way of saying 'I love you too'?" I heard her asking, though it was muffled.

"No, it was my way of saying you're annoying as fuck." I retorted.

Not much time has passed by when I started feeling her soft breaths become different. That told me that she was asleep.

Her body is always so damn cold and it always surprises me. But she smells so good in the meantime.

I can't believe how some disgusting feelings have changed me. Even if just a little.

I put my hand to the back of her head to keep her in place. Soon after I also fell asleep as we shared eachother's warmth.

-

Fun fact: After that Sukuna started having a new habit of kissing (y/n)'s forehead after every training. It's his way of showing his 'not hatred' towards the girl.

----------------------