10k!?

Hi there, so this isn't a chapter, I think you figured as much.

So this morning I looked at the reads and I saw 10k.
It seems to me that this book has reached 10k reads...

Tgr fun fact was that this was on the 27th,which is yn's bday in the book.

And mine. (ik I'm petty for stating it.)

So since we're here I want to thank you all for the support and for reading my book. You all mean so much to me and I just love you all.

I want to say special thanks for a few people who always reacted in some way and supported the book for a long time.
So special shotout to:
Branine, who always voted and commented
YourWonderWeeb,also left many comments and votes
sukuna-simmmp,who also supported me.
But to everyone else aswell, because this just started off as just a 'joke', so when this got 5k, and now 10k reads I honestly was shocked and I'm so happy.
Let's not mention this being an awesome bday gift for me 😭.

And last but not lest, allow me to give a huuge thanks to someone who gave me so many tips and helped me so much throughout the whole writing of the story (let's not mention the patience it had to take)...
The author of the well known books 'Hell on Earth' and 'Heaven' s cursed souls':

ryo_sukuna

Geez I'm being sentimental.
Anywayys the last chapter of this book should be out this weekend hopefully.
Then I'm starting a new one soon.

See you in the next chap. Bye!