22-End result

1st person POV - Sukuna

That damn woman truly angered me the other day. Currently her 'friends' were out in Tokyo, taking pictures and sending it to her from time to time.

How fucking boring.

I just leaned back on my throne, trying to sleep, since I had nothing better to do.

If only I was out right now...

I soon fell asleep, never expecting the dream I was going to have. Rather a vision, than anything.

-

I suddenly opened my eyes and found myself in the brat's room. But it wasn't right. I saw that woman and the brat aswell and I was wearing the kimono I wear in my domain.

Suddenly the cuts I caused appeared and soon she woke up. I must admit, the cuts weren't really intentional, but I'd sooner die than to actually say it out loud.

She was in tears as she ran out, right through me. That made it obvious that I was seeing whatever happened these past days.

But why was I seeing it? Is this (y/n)'s doing? I doubt that...

I followed her as she was walking in a fast pace, knocking on that other woman's door. Her name was Kugisaki, I guess.

The woman opened the door, and that idiot entered, me following her. Now that I actually had the chance to see what she was doing (even though I don't give a fuck), I'd take the chance.

"Let's forget all about those jerk boys, let's have a girl's night!" she said. Jerk my ass, she was the one who broke her promise.

I then get to know she doesn't even want to treat that wound. She's so dumb, I can't believe I ever said nice things to her.

As much as I did try to deny it, she did seem to be in pain because of the wound. She is tough, I admit that, so I guess it must have hurt.

The next day she skipped school. I found her in front of her desk, trying to write something I didn't bother to read.

She soon gave it up, I assume she couldn't see because of her tears. Seriously, she's crying over some petty shit like that?

I couldn't seem to understand her emotions...

Not that I wanted to...

She put on a hoodie and exitted her room through her back glass door. (Y/n) arrived to what she adressed as 'our spot', and leaned against a tree.

She was holding back tears, probadly out of pain. But in the end, they did escape her eyes as she was now sitting, hugging her knees.

Perhaps that's when I started to realise that what I'd done probadly wasn't the best way of handling the situation...

It started raining, and I obviously expected her to get up and go back to her dry dorm room.

But no... Why wouldn't she? This woman keeps proving her stupidity outside of the battlefield day by day.

She laid down onto the soft (but wet) grass, still crying. Did my actions really hit her that hard? I was telling myself that it was what she deserved.

But now... Seeing her in this state made me wonder.

"(Y/n), you're going to catch a cold." I said, even though I knew she couldn't hear me.

I held her hand, rather placed mine on top of hers as I laid next to her, watching her tear-stained face.

I tried covering her from the rain, but I obviously couldn't. I soon noticed her breathing steadying, meaning she was falling asleep.