23-Backwave

3rd person POV

A knock could be heard on (y/n)'s door, who was still in bed. She didn't answer it, so they just walked right in, finding the said girl in bed, the room dark.

"Good morning, my Queen." Greeted the voice of Sukuna. He walked up to her desk and placed something down onto it.

"Leave me alone..." She mumbled, pulling the covers over her head. Sukuna on the other hand went up to the curtain and shutters in front of her glass door and windows and slowly allowed thelight to enter.

"For crying out loud it's noon, wake up already, brat." He said, lifting up the covers and laying down behind her, spooning her.

"Wake up already. I'm being serious. Your lunch will get cold." He said as he started to tickle her.

"Al- alright... Just stop- please..." She said inbetween laughs. "Altough, you should know one small thing..." She started, while Sukuna got out of the bed.

"What might that be? Mind telling me?" He asked jokingly.

"Well... For some reason my whole body is numb, I can barely lift my hand. I don't even want to try standing up..." She explained.

"Hmmm? I wonder what you were doing to end up like that." He said teasingly.

"I was in agonising pain, I don't know why!" She yelled back at him.

"And why were you in pain?" He turned around, smirking.

"I don't know. Maybe I was just tired or something and that's how I reacted. It was truly out of my control." She defended herself.

"Alright, I won't pester you. Instead you should come here and eat. Don't waste the food I made for you..." She was rather surprised by the fact that he could cook.

And allow me to inform you, it smelled awesome.

"Can you stand up?" He asked, this time seriously.

She nodded and jumped out of the bed. Before she could even take a step, she started falling forwards.

Thatnk to Sukuna's god-like reflexes, he caught her before the floor did. He grabbed her arms as she was now centimeters away from his chest, making her blush slightly.

"Woah, easy there." He said, helping her up then slowly escorting her back onto her bed, helping her sit down. He then pulled the covers over her feet and put a pillow behind her back.

It really was shocking. Every once in a while he could show this caring side of him that he oh so hated to show.

It always made her a little flustered because she never expects it.

He then went up to her desk and took the bowl of food into his hand with a pair of chopsticks.

Turned out to be spicy ramen, (y/n)'s favourite. He remembered. Though it's not hard to, that girl loves spicy food.

He sat down next to her, as she was holding her hands out, expecting him to put the bowl and chopsticks into her hands.

Instead, he started feeding her, moving the chopstics holding food towards her mouth. At least that's what he wanted to do.

"Look, I'm fine. I can eat by myself. You don't have to go out of your way like that for some stupid shit like me..." She said, muttering more and more by the second.

He heard though, but still continued feeding her.

"Just accept it for the sake of bloody massacres." He cursed.