13-Student

From this chapter on, the story will take a different path from the manga.

- 8th Nov. 2018 -

3rd person POV

(Y/n) finally woke up, groaning in pain. As she sat up, she noticed that she was in a hospital bed, most likely at the school's terrirory. Her vision slowly cleared as Shoko appeared next to her.

"(Y/n)! About time! We were getting worried. You suddenly fainted without any warning." Ieiri said, as the girl sat up.

"Wha- what happened? What about the curse users? Gojou-sensei? Is everyone ok?" The girl was confused. The last thing she remembers is copying Uraume's cursed technique.

"Satoru Gojou remains sealed and removing the seal is considered a crime. Yuuji Itadori was executed, his executor was Yuta Okkotsu. Kento Nanami also died among other sorcerers." The woman explained to (y/n).

She was sad about the failed mission, devastated about his best friend's supposed death. But something didn't add up to her. If Yuuji was truly dead, she would know. Well not Itadori's death, but Sukuna's.

And he was alive for sure. So Yuuji was probadly fine aswell, just remained hidden. He needs to stop this though.

"Also... Kugisaki was attacked and is on edge between life and death. We did our best, but it's up to her now." The brown-haired woman added.

"Can I... see her? She asked, and the woman only nodded and led the girl to another room. As she got a closer look, a huge scar was around Nobara's left eye, and she was completely unconscious.

"What happened?" The girl muttered under her breath. Her voice was broken.

"Don't you know? A lot happened. What's the last thing you remember?" She now knew that the (h/c) haired girl lost some of her memories.

The girl answered her question, as Shoko eplained the happenings that occured. And she was absolutely stunned.

After defeating Uraume, she went back to join the others against the other curse user. Uraume was covered in ice, but not dead.

After the curse user disappeared with Uraume, she fainted out of the blue and was taken back to the school. Uraume also managed to escape, since the girl couldn't copy a technique at it's full strength (yet).

The next day (Y/n) also met with the others, like Maki who was covered in scars, but recovered well. They were in a basement-like place with a girl named 'Yuki Tsukumo', when a few people entered.

They were Yuuji, Yuta and... Choso? Alright, well, she didn't care. She ran up to the pink-haired boy and hugged him tight.

"You need to top scaring me like that Yuuji!" The girl yelled at the poor boy, as he returned the hug. As she pulled away, she noticed the scars on his face that weren't there earlier.

"What happened to you?" She asked, worried. As she was studying his scars, he spoke up.

"You need to stop scaring me (y/n)! You fainted out there and gave me a heart attack! What happened?" He argued back at her. She now realised what happened back then and why.

"Turns out, my body shuts down thanks to my cursed technique when it feels like I can't take more without serious complications. That's why I fainted even though I don't remember what happened exacly." She explained.

"But I also happen to heal way faster and more efficient like this." She finished what she wanted to say.

"Maki. Is it okay for you to move around?" Okkotsu spoke up, concerned about his classmate who was full of burn scars.