3-Cursed technique

!slight bad language!

2nd person POV

You and the boys were waiting for Gojou-sensei to finally arive. And he finally did. "Your uniforms made it in time, I see." "Yes, it's a perfect fit." You two answered."Though it's slightly different from Fushiguro's." Itadori continued. Turns out, Gojou-sensei customised his uniform. You were glad he didn't change yours, since you customised yourself.

(Imagine it being similar to Kugisaki's, just with shorts of some sort underneath the skirt, so you can move well in a fight. The rest is up to you and change it as you'd like)

You and Megumi were just sitting, while Itadori bought all kinds of stupid stuff and et me tell you..... he looked ridiculou. Then, the girl finally appeared. Causing a scene in front of everyone. "I swear all Jujutsu sorcerers are weird" you thought to yourself.

Gojou waved to the girl, while the pink-haired boy was talking about how embarrassing it is. "So are you" you and Fushiguro sain in unison.

The girl finally introduced herself as Nobara Kugisaki. You also introduced yourselves. "Wow! Girl you're pretty!" She said. "Thatks, so are you." You answered. The boys could see you were already getting along. Itadori was surprised. You always were kind and sweet, but had a harder time making friends.

"Sorry to interrupt your chit-chat, but we are going somewhere." all of you stared at him confused. "Three of you are from the countryside. So we'll go on a tour of Tokyo!" Itadori and Kugisaki seemed really excited about the idea, asking to go to TDL, and arguing about where to go.

You and Megumi were just looking. The raven haired boy was probadly just being unbothered, and you, well, just expecting to be pranked. You were right.

(Y/N)'s POV

"So we'll go on a tour of Tokyo!" As I heard that sentence, I was quite excited, but realised, that this was Gojou-sensei. I didn't know him too well, but this can easily be a prank. He said something about going to Roppongi, but once we 'arrived', I knew. This was a prank. "Good job, (Y/N)! "

Gojou wanted to see what we can do, so he sent three of us in, him and Fushiguro sitting outside, waiting for us. Kugisaki suggested we split, so we can finish sooner, since she didn't feel like exorcising curses.

Of course it was necessary to explain to us why there is a curse here. "Hold up. they didn't even know that yet?" Then came the part where we explained to Kugisaki that Itadori ate a 1000 year-old cursed object, Rymen Sukuna's finger (this part still keeps me awake at night), and how I awakened a strong cursed technique, which I had no clue about. Even less idea of what I could do, how to controll it.

"He swallowed a special-grade cursed object? Gross! Unbelievable! That's so unsanitary and disgusting! No way, no way, no way, no way!" She said as she moved away from Yuuji. "What?" Yuuji answered, not liking what Kugisaki said. "I agree with her." Said Fushiguro. "Yea, so do I Yuuji." I added. I slightly heard Yuuji pout at me and say 'traitor' quietly.

-Inside the building-

After a fight between Itadori and Kugisaki, Itadori called Nobara a 'bitch'. "We can be glad she didn't hear it." I informed Itadori. Then a curse attacked us and Itadori yelled: "I'll take care of this, you go somewhere else!" So we were seperated, as I also managed to find a curse.

I knew it wasn't strong, and I knew how bad my controll over my cursed energy and technique were, but I knew I could deal with it. The curse striked at me, I activated my technique, but it was slightly different. My vision has changed, now seeing both the curse striking, and......