29-Unexpected turn

1st person POV - Sukuna

I was seeing red. I've never had more desire to kill before then. First I was going to question Uraume, knowing well they played a part in this.

I got up to leave, leaving her lifeless body there. I couldn't bare to look at it, I hated the way it made me feel.

'Feel'; Something I thought I was unable to do. To love someone. To appreciate one and accept them whole heartedly.

Uraume's case was different, I only had them around to be my servant. And they were quite useful back at the time.

As I was getting farther, step by step, I felt something I shouldn't have.

That cursed energy... it was hers. Just more massive than before. As I turned back I saw her white cursed energy surrounding her, then being consumed into her body.

She started to open her eyes.

No this couldn't be happening.

I rushed back to her, kneeling down next to her. She sat up, holding her head.

Well I guess it's understandable she's in slight pain, considering her transformation.

Afterall, she was a curse now.

"Wh... What happened?" She asked in a weak, hushed tone, her (e/c) eyes now white, though I doubt it was permanent along with the well known markings.

Her body slowly but surely got used to the new, way bigger amount of cursed energy she now posessed, but it made me wonder...

How?

It was clear she was bound to someoe. But that person was...

me. She was bounded to me. I could feel it. Now how do I explain that to her if I don't understand it myself...?

I knew I wasn't the one who cursed her, even if my emotions did take a part in it.

Kenjaku. That bastard. This is what he was going for right? To curse (y/n), consume her curse form and he could use her powers later own to his own advantage.

Well, breaking a pact has it's backwave. That's why he was lying there, dead.

"Are you feeling alright?"

"A bit of a hewadache, but yes. I'm fine. Wait. Didn't I just... die? Then how am I here? Why am I alive? What's going o-"

I cut her rambling and stupid questions off with a kiss. This time it held more passion, we were happy to see eachother. 

Those few minutes felt like years to me. I'm not letting her go again.

Now for the tough part...

"You're a curse."

"Excuse me, what? How can you state it so bluntly!? Besides... how does that happen? Who cursed me?" Her questions are annoying, but understandable. She was the victim in this.

"I think it was mainly Kenjaku who caused this. He was hungry for that incredibly strong cursed technique you posess..." I hesitated to continue which she seemed to notice.

"And...?"

"And I also may have taken a part in it unintentionally." I looked at the ground. I never wanted anything bad to happen to her.

"Oh... I see. Well, it wasn't your fault if it wasn't intentional, right? Besides... it only proved that you didn't want me gone. That does mean a lot to me." She smiled at me as I just looked at her in shock.