ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ - ⓉⒽⓇⒺⒺ

Jungkook's p.o.v :-

We are inside the room Noona was sitting beside her holding her hand and Mrs.Bang was checking her and she turned around and sighed " She was stress and that crowded Area made her more exhausted " Everyone sighed in relief except me " How is our bunny " I asked her " well Your bunny is fine but his/her mommy is not she is weak she needs rest and care " She said and i looked at rusha her dried tears , painfull eyes when she was singing " Jungkook oppa i know that you are regretting now but now it's time to show you love and care for them because they needs you though she will not show but i know her as she is my bestie please keep her happy " Her friend said " Ashi " Noona called her " yes unnie " she went towards her " well give me her medical records from the head office " i asked her medical reports and ashi nodded " also someone go with her " then Beomgyu volenteered himself to go with Ashi them came back with her file.

" Jungkook pick her up because we are going back to our home " noona said and i carried her unconscious body and followed everyone towards our car and placed her over my lap and we headed towards home.

At their home :-

I came in everybody looked at us wide eyes as rusha was unconscious " Jungkook go i will talk to them " Noona said and i took rusha towards her room and placed her on bed carefully and then pecked her forehead then my eyes fell on her cheeks which had dried tear marks so pecked both of her cheeks multiple time then finally her lips and looked at her with my teary eyes " rushu " Ma came inside and sat beside me " I am sorry Ma " i apologised to her " for me she is suffering from this all i can't bare the pain " i sobbed but Ma hugged me and said caressed my back " My child look bad times always comes before the good time also don't loose hope because it's the only time when you need each other also it's the time when God Test your love for each other " she said and just nodded " dont worry i have faith over you and now it's getting late so i have brought you dinner come on open your mouth " ma said and i opened my mouth and she fed me dinner and then she just washed my mouth with water and patted it dry with piece of her clothes.

I looked at rusha and layed beside her then put my hand on her stomach caressed it while tearing " i am sorry baby bunny your papa is very bad he hurted your mama but don't worry papa will make it correct everything and papa is happy to have you , also papa loves both of you " I softly said and kept my hand over her stomach and slowly drifted to sleep.

Next morning :-

Rusha's p.o.v :-

I groaned as the sunlight hits my face and opening my eyes groaning with light headache and my eyes went my side to see Jungkook was sleeping beside me with red nose and puffy face looked like he cried yesterday i put my hand on his face and caressed it softly then i tried to get up but something blocked me from getting up and looked down to see Jungkook hand was protectively placed over my stomach i smiled softly that he cares but soon the past incident rang inside my mind and then i jerked his hand making him awake instantly looking at me with puffy eyes " baby are okay , do you need something , baby is belly hurting " he asked me question holding my hand and i sadly chuckled at him and said " What are you doing here Jeon Jungkook " i asked him being cold but my heart clenched when he saw me with his teary eyes " Baby i came for you " he said slowly " for what Jeon " i asked him and he looked at me with tear threatening eyes as my cold voice hurted him but i will make you understood what i have been through " well Jeon you should busy with your career and singing " i spat which made his eyes teary " baby i sorry please forgive me i was stressed and it came out over you " he pleaded " you were just stressed Jeon huh you know i just caring for you just wanted you to give me love , care and little bit affection because you were away from me with two damn fucking weeks and i was craving for your warmth , your presence and then you came but you poured all your stress over me called me a clingy bitch my shattered into pieces after hearing that and i mind went numb and i tried to do something which i shouldn't do " at this time i was crying and he looked at me with wide eyes " i tried to kill me and our baby after our argument Jungkook " i knelt down and cried soon Jungkook pulled me his embrace " i am sorry i all my fault please give a chance to make things right i know that can't change the past but i can make our future good for you , me and our baby also i will keep my professional life away from my personal life and i will prioritise my family first then my profession please rusha you are life please rusha give me a chance " he said while chocking over his tears tightly hugging me while crying " also our child needs both of us please rusha please i am really regretting what i said to you and everytime i cried , locked myself to the room , cried to sleep , skipped meals " i looked at him with worry forgetting my pain because i still care for him " why do you did that " i asked him and he chuckled " because i was punishing myself for what i did to you " he sniffed " but please rusha give me a chance to prove myself to be loved by , to be cared by you " he said and i looked at him while thinking if i give him a second chance or not ........

So what will happen next .....

Will Rusha will give him a second chance to prove himself that he is worthy for her or not ???

Do Jungkook deserve a second chance ???

_______________________________________

Stay tuned .....