ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ - ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ ⓉⓌⓄ

Jimin's p.o.v :-

I woke up by sound of something loud and saw the time it was 4 A.M in the morning " Baby wake up we have get ready and go " i streched my muscles and Rani woke up from her sleep " Morning Baby she hugged me " Good morning to you to jagi and our babies " we stood and went to take shower well after the incident i dont want to leave her alone at any cost so i go with her ...

After few minutes we came our wearing our outfits ...

She wore saree and i wore something casual for now but will change late

She wore saree and i wore something casual for now but will change late ...

" You are looking beautiful in saree " I kissed her lips and she replied back while smiling and we broke of the kiss " Lets go then " she nodded and we went downstairs and heard Rusha whinning to Maa " Maa please let me wear saree like others plea...

" You are looking beautiful in saree " I kissed her lips and she replied back while smiling and we broke of the kiss " Lets go then " she nodded and we went downstairs and heard Rusha whinning to Maa " Maa please let me wear saree like others please i won't fall like last time i did " she whinned " No means no rusha it's for your safety as you are clumsiest " She whinned again went towards adi their brother " My dear little sister you know previous year you fall and injured yourself while wearing saree hmm Ma is just worried so i am as we can't see you getting hurt specially when you are conceiving " He patted making rusha pout " don't look at me Rusha ofcourse we won't let that repeat again it was horrific you got fever after getting drawn by the river " She said sternly" Thanks noona atleast she listen to you also after marriage wear saree okay but after giving birth hmm because i don't want our bunny to get hurt by any of your clumsiness " Jungkook said while making her more pout " Do whatever you want jiju come with me i dont want to talk to didi and kookie " She took me with her .

" So everyone is present here right " Suvam Da asked and we said yes loudly " Now next destination is Ganga Ghat " Then we merched and i saw a Banana Tree was drapped in saree like a newly wedded wife was on the shoulders of Rick Hyung " well it's actually banana Wife means Banana tree as banaa wife " she said and smiled " So Noona explain please since you are the narrator " i saw Jungkook and interlocked their elbows with eachother and walking like best friends making me laugh " sure big bunny making others laugh " so Nabapatrika is a curious ritual that probably indicates the agrarian roots of the society. Nine plants, of which the banana plant is the most visible, are tied together to form the Nabapatrika (nine leaves). They represent the nine forms of the female power Shakti - Brahmani (banana), Kalika (colacassia), Durga (turmeric), Kartiki (jayanti), Shiva (wood apple), Raktadantika (pomegranate), Sokrahita (ashoka), Chamunda (arum) and Lakshmi (paddy). Nabapatrika is taken for a bath (Snan) in the river (Ganga in Kolkata) after which she is wrapped in a sari and placed next to Ganesha. As the leaves of the banana plant is most prominent, the Nabapatrika is popularly called Kola Bou (banana bride) " She finished explaining and i was shooting the video as the sun was arising from the east making it looked ethereal " wow this view is awesome " ad i took photos before sunrise and after sunrise ....