ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ - ⓈⒺⓋⒺⓃⓉⒺⒺⓃ

Rani's p.o.v :-

We are standing while Jimin is holding me for support and my picimoni is sitting and watching us with glare " I didn't even expect all this from you that you will give your daughter to a foreigner " She gritted while looking at Bapi , Jethu and Kaku " Look i am here to say that girls cut your ties with them and marry a Good Bengali Guy " She said making me spoke this time " Picimoni are you mad or what we love them also we can't leave them " I spoke and standing infront of her " How you can speak like that tone infront of me " She scolded me " Sorry to all the elders and Ranga Picimoshai in advance but keep your scolding to yourself " I spat back " What is This Ambar " Picimoni looked at baba " Rani she is your elder how could you say that " Bapi spoke softly " No bapi and Ma now enough is enough i really don't wanted to do this right now but i think someone needs to know that 21yrs old sin cannot be buried forever " i said while glaring towards Picimoni and she was looking at me with wide eyes " what are you trying to say " She asked me me " You will know but first I want to hug our precious person who deserves us our love and care for 21 yrs " i said and went towards a boy who is same age as me and hug him tightly making him confuse " Adrik my twin " i cried " Ma this is your another child Adrik Chatterjee who was born 2 minutes after me " i cried and everyone was shocked with the fact " W-what a-adrik is my son " Ma shutted while tears were flowing in her eyes and bapi was flabbergasted to speak anything " what nonsense we got him from an orphanage" Picimoni defends herself " also we are his Legal gaurdians " She said " if have any guiltiness inside of you then tell the truth " I said while breaking the hug " Rusha did you remember when you used to visit picimoni's home you always tell me that you feel safe around Adrik like how you feel same around me , Suvam da and Sandy " She nodded as yes " Yes di i remembered it how he use to comfort me also got allergic reactions to prawns like yours " She said " you know Doctor Uncle told me that day not only Mishti di and Suvam da gave me blood but Adrik also donated me his blood afterwards as he was passing by their for his practise but when he got to know about my condition he donated me his blood which made my recovery fast So uncle took mine and his D.N.A sample and tested it and it came 99% Match with me then he told me about it so i told him to bapi's DNA and matched with me and him and It got positively matched and Relations Status was Son and Daughter then i told someone from the Intelligence to Search about this case and after searching we got that Adrik is my Younger Twin he was born at 2mins after me that made me clear why me , ma , Suvam da , Rusha and bhai feels warm and safe around him and bapi  you never met him as Picimoni doesn't wants him to meet you " i cried and Jimin hugged " shhh baby " he cooed " i can't Jimin adter knowing my twin was snatched away from me Jimin how you will feel when you got to know you i have an another sibling who was born with you but got snatched away Rosie , jihyo only both of you would understand that " i cried in his arms " My child Adrik " Ma went to him and hugged him " Why did you do that " Bapi asked while trying to keep his anger down " How could you do this to your own brother child huh i didn't know that your jealousy have took over you , i know you were jealous with your brother's wife because we were poor that time and your dad gave you to me be faced hard times and didn't took any child because of our poor lives but i did hardwork and gave you luxurious life which you are leading now with your own son and daughter right Neemki and Neel huh that's after Neel you didn't give any attention to Adrik because of your jealousy i really ashamed of you " Picimoshai said and now Picimoni hung her head low " I am sorry i got blinded by jealousy that time so I did that " She confessed " Picimoni People make mistake and it won't take your life to confess them also you should atleast learn from it because it always teaches you if you have Adrik After Neel's birth to us then today situation would have been different but you didn't because your ego came between choosing the right and wrong " i said while wipping my tears " I am sorry i didn't mean also i was ashamed to confess my truth " She was crying now " Picimoni look by confessing your deeds doesn't make you small to that person or on yourself it teaches you to be more mature " i said and she looked at me " i am sorry " she said " not to me you should he towards my Ma , bapi and mostly Adrik " i said and then groaned in pain holding my stomach " your tummy is hurting again let me take you " Jimin carefully picked me up " Jin hyung call Mrs.Bang " he said and jin went to call her from the room .

In our room :-

" Baby don't stress but you should be happy that you got your sibling wait correction your twin " He smiled at me " and my wife is so mature to be 21 yr old girl who is also youg to mumma of two little mochies of our " He smiled and kissed me slowly making me wrap my hand around his neck " Love You My Mochi " i spoke between the kiss " Love You To My Bengali Rasagulla" He replied and we both smiled through the kiss ..

_______________________________________

Done and an unexpected one well this was by my cousin sis hehe

She gave me an idea of this plot ....

She is so dramatic hehehe

Hope you all will love it 😇