ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ - ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ

Rani's p.o.v :-

Now it's 4 A.M and we are returning to our home and i was wide awake because this pervert is caressing my thighs without being notice from others " Jimin what happened why are you being like this after visiting the last place before coming back " i asked him " i dont know " he said and caressing my thighs " did you eat something or drink something unknown " i asked him but he nodded as no but then his eyes went wide and then he gulped " wait i and jin Hyung ate sweets were arko hyung and Suvam ate Deep green juice " he said making me think for a sec and then my eyes have gone wide in realisation that they have eaten cannabis infused Sweets at cannabis shop " oh shit " i cursed under my breath " baby will you help me in cool down myself " i asked and i nodded and i looked behind at jin oppa " Oppa i know what is happening mishti they had Bhaang sweets that's why it's making them like this so you know what to do right " i said soon Isha's and Rusha's gasp " oh my god its gonna be a mess di i will make Ginger and lemon paste for them " Isha said " and also make it more bitter for arko and Dadabhai " i said which made both the boys scared from my glares " Jungkook and Taehyung please see if these two idiots won't get out without drinking ginger lemon paste okay " i said pointing towards Dadabhai and arko as they were going to get out from the car to run but both Jungkook and Taehyung are fast enough to catch them to make then whine " both of you shut up if you want elders to know that both of you made Jimin and Jin oppa like this " i scolded them " Di take them to our rooms and i will make them the thick ginger lemon hangover juice " Isha ram inside the house without making any noise.

" BaBe LiStEn To Me PlEaSe i WaNT to MaKe LoVe to you again " Jimin was not in his sense now he was blabbering about making love " I am Lobuly , You so Lobuly and we are so Lobuly Lobuly Lobuly " he hugged my tummy while sitting cutely looking at me with his big puppy eyes making me cooed at his behaviour " Di here the juice " Isha came with Rusha while holding the tray of their hangover juice " give it to me " i took one of the glass and sat beside him " here your favourite juice " i sweetly said because i know he won't like the taste " But i want to taste your lips " he bitted his lower lips " jiminie i will kiss you only if you drink it like a good boy " i ruffle his hair and he nodded obediently " Huh di now we are moving towards jin oppa hope mishti di is taking care of him " Isha sighed and " Good night di and Jiju " Rusha said and went out with Isha giving that hangover juice to others ..

" Ewwww i dont drink it " he cutely pouted as he finished a the half glass of juice " but you told me that you will be good boy and drink this " i said cutely " if Chimmy drink this then you will kiss him " not again his puppy eyes which is hard for me to resist and i nodded making him smile widely " i want many ppoppo and kisses " i nodded and then stood up to lock the door and turn arround to see Jimin was standing beside me looking at me intensely " what a-are you doing Jimin you scared me " i put my hand on my chest " well my lady " he picked me up in bridal way " i want my kiss honey and you are not going anywhere " he said and put me on the bed and leaned over me " j-jimin we n-need to change " i shuttered over his gaze " hmm baby lets change together okay " he said and pick me in a bridal way and moved towards my walkin closet and made me sit at the tool and took out his white loose shirt with black shots and then looked at me " wait you sit and let me change " he said while looking at me deeply " wait Jimin " before i could say anything further he put his finger on my lips " now turn around i have to open your zipper " he turned me around and made me wear his white shirt and my black shorts then he changed his clothes also only wearing his sweatpants and again took me towards our bed and laid me over the bed " wait i have to comb and removed my make up hubby " i told him and went towards the dressing table started to remove my make up but then i felt an hand on my head to the see that Jimin was untangling my hairs with his finger while giving me shivers to my body " your hairs are so soft baby they just like silk and straight also long just i loved " he placed a kiss on my ear back making me stiff at my position " are you done " he asked me while kissing my neck slowly " y-yes j-jimin " i managed to say and within seconds i picked me again and laid me on the bed then turned on the A.C because October's are hot in India " noe baby gibe me my kisses i helped you like a good boy" he said while his expression changed from Mature to baby within seconds " baby~~~~ i am waiting " He cutely pouted his lips for a kiss so i have him his award a sweet peck but he put his hand under the shirt and pulled me towards him making me stiff again " kiss me back baby " he said between the kiss and i kissed him back with same passion and soon we pulled out because of our breath and he put his hands on my baby bump smiling with teary eyes " Your papa is waiting for both of you to hold his hands and walk with papa and mumma " i wiped his teary eyes and said " jiminie you will and now i am sleepy lets sleep " i yawned and he pulled the comforter over us and hugged me tightly then we both drifted to our sleep .