ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ -ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ ⓈⒾⓍ

Time skip at Evening:-

Jimin's p.o.v :-

" Yaaah where are you taking me " I desperately asked Sandy and adi as both of them were taking me towards somewhere like they were with me for the whole day " yaah guys atleast tell me " Hyung now go inside your room and their is something okay " they both pushed me inside my room and i sighed at them " what the hell was that " i turned around to see a suit was there hanging with a note " what is this " i went and open the Note and it have something written over it ....

To ,
My Jiminie

𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝒾 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝓂𝓎 𝒿𝒶ℊ𝒾 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒶𝓇ℯ 𝒸ℴ𝓃𝒻𝓊𝓈ℯ𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝒻 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝒸ℴ𝓃𝒻𝓊𝓈𝒾ℴ𝓃 𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ ℊℴ𝓃ℯ 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓃 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝓌ℯ𝒶𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒹𝓇ℯ𝓈𝓈

From
Your Rosogolla

I chuckled at her cute nickname which is given by me because she really is my Rosogolla " Fine my Rosogolla i am wearing this " i said and i wore the suit which she kept for me ...

She really knows about my style but why this and where the hell is everybody.

I turned around towards the mirror " Don't shout in your mind my hubby okay now do your hair and come down adi is waiting for you " The note was glued on the mirror " what is this all about " i chuckled " Hyung " i turn around to see Suvam in different outfit from the morning ....

" Come on let's go " he said and dragged me with him to an dark place of the house " hey Suvam what is this " i got no response so i looked arround to see Suvam was gone " get anybody is here where are you guys , jagiya where are you i saw no one ...

" Come on let's go " he said and dragged me with him to an dark place of the house " hey Suvam what is this " i got no response so i looked arround to see Suvam was gone " get anybody is here where are you guys , jagiya where are you i saw no one there did you guys forget me or you all are pranking with me because if you all are pranking then outcome will not be goo-- " i stopped when i saw two cakes were in hands of the girls coving their faces with cakes and suddenly the lights went on i gasped in sudden shock as i saw the backyard was beautifully decorated....