ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ - ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⒺⒺⓃ

Jimin's p.o.v :-

No no no this can't happen please don't leave me love ...

" Jimin we should rush towards the hospital before wasting anytime " Arko Hyung said while running towards the outside making me snapped back to reality and i took her in my arms and rushed towards our car ..

In the car :-

Arko was driving , Joon Hyung was beside him and my wife is in my lap as i was pressing her wound so that her blood wouldn't get out more but my palm and my shirt his full of her blood and my babies i am broken " Hyung fast please her blood isn't stopping " I was weeping " Suvam looked at me and placed his on my shoulder " i know my sister she is strong , she will fight for you and her littel angels " i looked at him and said " yes Hyung she have to or else i will die with her in these days she became my everything Hyung " i pecked her forehead then we reached at the multi-speciality hospital ..

After 30 minutes :-

" Hyung " i heard jungkook's voice who was running towards us " is noona " He asked me with teary eyes " arko where is our daughter " Maa asked him with cracked voice and bapi was holding her with water threatening eyes " Jimin " Eomma hugged me tightly and i cried in her arms " Eomma , Ma she is in operation theatre doctors are operating her wounds " i said while weeping then broke the hug .

" She will be fine right " Ma asked bapi with hopefull eyes " Yes she will , she is strong and brave our daughter will be fine " Bapi consoled her and made her sit on the bench " Maa nothing will happen to di and her babies they will be fine " Rusha said while hugging ma " Jimin be strong you have to " Suvam patted my back " Why god why did she deserve this she saved us from those people and everything now she is the one who is suffering " Mishti cried while hugging jin Hyung who was continuously patting her " Misu look our Brave girl will be fine " i heard jin Hyung saying and Taehyung was sitting beside his girl " hey Ishu do you remember how i was going to messed up my proposal and then she came like she is gonna shallow me whole like i am the sinner and then burst into crying that was her first mood swing " he said while remembering their first day as a couple with a sad smile i also remember for the first time when she got her mood swing my babies .

Then i remembered that night while cuddling each other and talking ....

Fashback :-

" Jiminie how much do you love me " she asked making me look at her with amusement " beyond the infinity love " i smiled and she smiled cutely and started to playing with my hair " baby what's the thing you wanna ask me hmm tell me " i asked her and she looked at me with her wide eyes " how did you know " she asked me making me smile and i pecked her forehead and then her warm lips " well you are my wifey and i love you naah so how couldn't i understand you pabo " i chuckled " well Jimin what will you do when you couldn't find me anywhere " she asked me making me hovered over her " what do you mean " i asked her " well if i di––––– " i smashed my lips before she could complete her sentence then sucked her lips for a minute and then i left her lips and said " don't even try to finished that word i dont want to hear anything okay i dont know what i will do without you please don't " i hugged her and she patted my back put her head on my crook sighed " okay i won't say anything hmm now sleep or you are planning to sleep over me like this for the whole night " she chuckled as i snuggled more to her crook " hmm you made me sad " i said while sulking and inhaling her scent " so my big baby is angry hm " she hugged me tightly and circling her hands on back which was soothing me . " So my babyboy lets sleep while cuddling hmm " she said in a sleepy voice " hmm lets sleep like this " i said but she flipped me and put her head on my upper chest under my shirt   then she popped her head out and pecked my lips.......

Present day :-

I was thinking about our memories but then doctor came out running making me jolt up from my place " How is my wife and my babies doctor " i asked him " to be honest she is not good as she lost an excessive amout of blood also is carrying two Fetus so we need blood for her or else she will have a miscarriage and will sleep in coma " My heart broke " i will give her my blood doctor please  " i said but doctor sighed " but she have o-ive blood which is rare and all the contacts who have o-ive blood they aren't near " he sighed " Doctor take my blood " both Suvam and Mishti said " we both have o-ive blood " mishti said which made doctor rushed inside then the nurse came and took them inside " chim oppa di will be fine " Debomaitri said and stood beside Yoongi Hyung who was looking at joon " Hyung i really wanna know many things " He said making Jin Hyung looked at him " Yes joon you are hiding many secret hmm it's you who told us that there will be no secret between brothers right as we aren't team but we are brothers " Jin Hyung asked making Joon Hyung looked at him " Hyung i know but it was restricted for me to say also i couldn't risk your life as if any other people would know about this then we will be in danger also if that happened then i couldn't save all your asses from that attack half an year ago " Well his sentence make a sense well if i would be in his place then i wouldn't disclose my secret being an agent ....

We were waiting infront of the operation theatre for the doctor as is been hours then the doctor came and sighed making me worried to death ...

" Doctor how is my Wife and my babies " i asked him and he just sighed said something which make me loose my balance ...

" We can't say anything as the wound was very deep also the blood transfusion is successful but she is  critical and we have to put her on ventilation for next 24hrs also there is  very high chance that she will sleep in coma only God knows for how many days or months or years or forever " He said " also i can't say anything about the babies of their mother but for now they are fine though they are little weak hmm " i was sitting at the ground and jin Hyung was patting me " hey she will wake up and will be healthy as us okay don't loose hope " .

" Doctor is there any possible way that she gain her consciousness back " Ma asked the doctor " A very less chance Mrs.Chatterjee , very little " he said and went away .

" Hyung i want my Love back Hyung it hurts to see her in that place Hyung my heart is paining please Hyung i will die without her " ...............

_______________________________________

I know know this a shitty chapter but please bear this .....

Also wait for next chapter 🙂