ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ - ⒻⒾⒻⓉⒺⒺⓃ

Jimin's p.o.v :-

After doctor told us that she and my babies are fine i felt a relief and wave of Euphoria hit my nerves making me happy " how is our daughter " The door burst as her and our families entered the room " Ma bapi she is fine doctor said that she can wake up anytime soon " i squealed in happiness " really" ma and Eomma both asked us at the same time and went towards her and pecked her forehead " wait were is rusha and Jungkook " Sandy asked as we didn't saw them " Guys they are fine but Rusha fainted due to shock so Jungkook took her away from here and now is awake also fine as heard that pori is fine " Kaushik Hyung said and went near her " you are really troublemaker huh you troubled our heart by sleeping like this pori wake up pori " He said and pecked her forehead and i was burning in jealousy wait wait why would i get jealous over them they are cousin's after all " well i think we all should go out " Mishti said and everyone agreed " Jimin you stay " Jin Hyung winked at me and went outside .

I sat beside her looking at her features her long hair which was loosely braided and her face was pale , lips were chapped and her body was bit skinny and light weighted when i carried her and her cute sheer swollen belly i rested my head on her side and hold her hands and my eyes start to doze off ...

Rani's p.o.v :-

I was feeling light headed then i felt an unbearable pain on my back and my right elbow then i opened my eyes in discomfort and tried to see around to find myself at a hospital room and then i saw Jimin was sleeping beside me hold my right hand slowly i removed my hand without breaking his sleep and tried to sit up slowly but my back was in pain then i put my left hand on my swollen belly then on his head and gliding it on his silky smooth hair " Chim " i spoke softly while caressing his face now which was puffy and i find the traces of his tears which made me worried " He cried for me " my hoarse voice came out like mewling " Chim look i woke up , i come back for you hmm i love you Jimin " i said and he opened his eyes then looked at me of a seconds then his eyes went wide .

" Please don't leave me " He snuggled in my crook " calm down jiminie also let me see your face " i patted his back as was sobbing " no i won't you will leave me " his hiccupping making me worried about him " i won't Jimin i promised you right " i comforted him then he showed his face to me which was red and puffy for crying like hours ...

" Hey don't cry your face is puffy and red jiminie look i am good now hmm " i again pulled him to my embrace " now you won't cry or else i will cry with you " i said and soon he broke the hug and wiped his tears

" I won't cry now " he said " hmm i need water as i am thirsty " i said and he got me the glass of water " here you drink the half then i will " i said and with saying anything he drank the half then i drink for the glass

" I won't cry now " he said " hmm i need water as i am thirsty " i said and he got me the glass of water " here you drink the half then i will " i said and with saying anything he drank the half then i drink for the glass .

I put his hand on my belly " hey my babies your dadda is crying for ma " i said and he caressed it gently " because your ma was going to leave me along with both of you " he pouted and i gave him a long peck on his pouty lips he was shocked but he responded it with a proper kiss and grabbed my waist with his hand gently kissing slowly and i kissed him back as he bite my lower lips for my permission to enter his tongue which i gladly opened and our tongue met and danced with eachother forgetting our surroundings .

We were so emerged into the kiss that we forget that some people came in and then " ahem ahem " We broked the kiss and looked at our family who was looking at us with embarrassing face " Ma , Bapi , rushu , bhai , dadabhai " i opened my arms to them and they run towards me and hugged me " my pori " bapi cried and i just patted him " bapi your pori is fine look at her she is okay " i cooed " yes but don't do such things ever again i can't effort to loose any of you including your partners " he said " kookie , tae tae , jin oppa , Suga oppa , hobi oppa , dumpling  , joon oppa , debo , mishti di , Ishu don't you all wanna hug me and with in fraction of seconds i was engulfed into their warm hug " i am fine ans don't cry because my hormones will kick start " i said making them chuckled " tae tae " i called him sweetly " can you bring me some tangerines " i asked and he laughed " you are back snow " tae tae said and pecked my forehead " aye aye captain your bestie is at your service" he said and went with Ishu making me smile " Eomma appa " i called them and they looked at me " Dont you wanna hug me " i looked at them and came and hugged me tightly " you really made us worried about you but your appa and we believed that you will be fine along with our tiny mochies " She said making me laugh but soon i hissed in pain as my was paining " hey wait let me adjust the bed for you " Jimin said and adjusted the bed for me to make me comfortable " so when i will go from here cause i am not liking the smell over here maybe because of them " i looked down to my belly " those two are really naught–––––haahaahahaha " i cut my sentence and started to laugh because it's really tickling as i felt them move " What happened " Jimin asked but but i put my hand and his eyes widen as he felt them to " what's happening Jimin " Jin oppa  asked curiously " Hyung i felt them moving they are moving inside yer womb my babies " he pecked my belly " Jimin stop its tickling more " i laughed and then tried to calm down " and you pervert you were eating her mouth when we entered " arko said while smirking " well for your kind information for your burning single bootiless ass my babies were craving for his love and touch so was i " i said in a sassy way making arko pout and i hugged Jimin feeling his warmth " wait what about Durga pujo " i pouted   again thinking because of me they can't attend Durga Puja for this year " Dont worry we will enjoy next year but this year how about we will spend our precious time with each other " Rusha said " i see so my little scaredy cat rushu become mature " i teased and she whinned " diiiiiii that's not fare " and hugged Jungkook " awww look Jungkook your rushu who is baby herself is going to be a mom " she whinned more " bapiiii loook di is teasing me " bapi laughed and winked at me " she is right though " bapi teased her making us more laugh " maa look again di and bapi is teasing me " ma looked at me and smiled " aww my baby " she said " well i also think that she a baby like she is whinning now " " Eomma they betrayed me " she ran to Mrs.Jeon and hugged her " well they are right but i am really happy to a daughter-in-law like you " she laughed " you all " she whinned again " yoo drama queen come to me " she came and i hugged her.

" i missed you di " she said and i patted her back " when i saw you in that condition i felt like i lost my home , my comfort ,my bestie my one and only di " i smiled and glided my left hand to her " hm but i am back and you didn't lost me " i said .

Finally i woke up and i am happy that my family is here ....

_______________________________________

Finally this chapter updated

Also She woke up ...

Stay tuned for the next one