ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ - ⓈⒺⓋⒺⓃ

Arko's p.o.v :-

The fuck just happened how can he say this to my bestfriend " Jimin really you are a big asshole you know " i glared at him and he was looking at me with shocked eyes " Jimin dont give me that look " i again glared at him then i took out my phone and call a person who can find her where she is ans he picked up after the third ring " hello Tridip take rito with you and find Rani okay " i requested them as i know only both of them knows where is she " hmm she is " i said and cut the call and looked at them " Jimin what were you thinking when you say those words to me who is carrying your child " Jin ranted at him and he just looked down " do you know how hurt she was also have you you seen her bloodshot eyes tears were flowing from them " He said and Jimin was still looking down " Jimin oppa i knew that Jungkook was juvenile person but to be honest you are most juvenile over here " Rusha said and tears flowed through her eyes " Rusha dont stress its not good for your baby " i patted her back " Arko how could I calm down when my di got hurt from the person she loves the most also i know how she is feeling now because i felt the same also i know how she feels broken and Jimin oppa broke her today more than what Jungkook did to me like how can he questioned about the child that she is carrying and dadabhai why you are silent and what TRUTH Oppa was talking about " She looked at me and i couldn't answer as i took the oath not to disclose the truth not only me whoever are on this matter cannot tell anything except Rani herself because she is the mind of the game also they will got to know about that later " Rusha i cant say.... Actually i dont even know " i sighed and thinking about the lie i said because i know everything " i dont have any words to say to you Jimin " Subho sighed and looking at Jimin who was still gazing down " Jimin look at us " i said and then we met his bloodshot red eyes " i didn't mean say it just my anger " he sniffed " Hyung you did wrong " Jungkook also shook his head..

" Okay leave now also don't say this to elders because they be tensed " Subho said and we nodded our head in agreement .

Rusha's p.o.v :-

I was sitting at the bus window seat looking outside from the glass window as it was A.C Bus " Rusha you can sleep if you want " Jungkook whispered who was beside me " No i dont want " I said and heard him a sigh " but your di will kill me if i dont take care of you " he said making me chuckled " well what about her kook " i asked him.

Jungkook's p.o.v :-

I sighed at her but she is right noona went out of the without looking at us and also she is right about noona but one thing I noticed that she called me kook which means she still have a thing for me and this is my only chance to get her back but first i hope noona is will be fine also joon Hyung and hobi Hyung are sitting with him and talking with him .

Rani's p.o.v :-

I am sitting at the bank of the Ganges river looking at the calming water " Hey Rani " I turned around to see Tridip and Ritobroto my childhood School friends were standing behind me " also why you are crying " Rito sat down beside me and side hugged me " also you are so much bad that you didn't invite Me , Rito , Soumyapriyo , Kiksha , Rahul , Adrika , Shubhanjali , Iram , Ayan on your wedding " Tridip slightly glared at me and i looked at him and smiled " dont worry at south Korea after some months i will be inviting you all for something " i smiled and they both looked at each other with confusing eyes " boys i am looking at something " i pointed at something which made three of us smirk " so lets run " Rito and Tridip was about to run but i caught their ears and twist it " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH you bish leave my ears " both of them hold their red ears looking at me i mean glaring at me " what just walk slowly "i said coldly and went towards it .