ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ - ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ ⓃⒾⓃⒺ

Rani's p.o.v :-

I was hugging Jimin tightly " Jimin you have to be with her because her pregnancy hormones are kicking in furiously as i am examining her for past few days " Mrs. Bang said ans i looked at them " i am just only craving for him" i pouted " And i am with you " His famous eye smile made all of us cooed over him " Hmm after few minutes guys get ready after few minutes " Rick said and stood up " Rani You have to do boron you know right " I nodded and slowly stood up from jimin's grip " hmm let's go guys " then went towards the Thakur Dalan ..

" oh Rani you came dear to this year we elders decided that instead of Your mother you will do the boron " Bapi said while smiling proudly " wait me "  he nodded " okay but i have to change  " Then i went towards our room and wore .....

" All of you are wearing same colours " Jimin said as he entered the room " yep and this Ma's gift for me " i smiled " come on everyone is waiting for you " he said and to my suprise he carried me in bridal way and everyone was looking at us even ...

" All of you are wearing same colours " Jimin said as he entered the room " yep and this Ma's gift for me " i smiled " come on everyone is waiting for you " he said and to my suprise he carried me in bridal way and everyone was looking at us even people from our neighbourhood and their children's " She came " he said and smile " yaah put me down and i saw many outsiders were here specially Boys fans who were looking at is with big sparkly eyes and some people were jealous because i got the person who is loved by billions of people but who cares .....

" Come on let's goo We have do the ritual " Ma took me slowly towards our Deity ....

(Note :- On Dashami, married Bengali Hindu women follow the ritual of Debi Boron

(Note :- On Dashami, married Bengali Hindu women follow the ritual of Debi Boron. First, they drape the face of the deity with betel leaf. Then, they apply Sindur on the parting line of hair and feet of Maa Durga and offer sweets to the Goddess. The same rituals follow for Goddess Saraswati and Laxmi.

Women offer sweets to Lord Karthik and Ganesha. Even the demon Mahisasura gets the same treatment. Devotees admire his courage to struggle against the insurmountable and unconquerable power of Durga.

One explanation for this ritual is that since Durga is returning to her husband’s abode, she will experience great hardships with that austere master yogi(Lord Shiva). The sweets will fatten her up for the year ahead, and the memory of this gracious treatment will encourage her to return the next year. )

Jimin's p.o.v:-

I was watching how they were revolving around the goddess for the seven times and I looked how rani offered her many things then at last she smeared the vermillion on her parted hair and soon everyone started to smear to each other " Rusha Why they are smearing vermillion over each other i thought that only husband's can smeared it on their wife " she looked at me and laughed " oppa well this is actually it's a ritual " she said " Sindoor (Vermillion) is an orange or red powder, traditionally made from lime or alum and turmeric. The powder is an auspicious signifier for married women in traditional Hindu households. During a Hindu wedding, a groom puts sindoor on the bride’s forehead, where her hair has been parted. During Sindur Khela, the women apply the vermilion powder on the forehead of the Durga idol and offer her sweets before her Visarjana, which symbolises her return journey with her children and animals, to Kailash, the abode of her husband, Lord Shiva. Traditionally, Bengali mothers applied sindoor on the foreheads of their married daughters before they left for their in-laws after visiting their paternal home. This application of the sindoor was treated as a form of blessing for women to strengthen their marital bonds. Since Goddess Durga is treated both as a mother figure and as a daughter, the gesture naturally extended to Durga idols as well. " i heard Mishti explained us which full of details " but now a days the ritual has evolved into a fun affair where married women put Sindoor all over each other’s faces and enjoy themselves while dancing to the beats of the “Dhaki" drummers’ beats. " we all listened to her carefully then looked towards them...

" Here Guy's " Rani suddenly came and Smeared some of the vermillion over the girls forehead and their Cheeks then she came towards me and did the same to me then the boys and i was looking at her her face was glowing her forehead and nose were de...

" Here Guy's " Rani suddenly came and Smeared some of the vermillion over the girls forehead and their Cheeks then she came towards me and did the same to me then the boys and i was looking at her her face was glowing her forehead and nose were deep red and her cheeks to " OmO girls your nose got red in vermillion oh my your future husband's would love you a lot " She said in a teasing way making others shy at her comment " well you husband also loves you " i said and she came towards me and smiled " hey how about a groupie also i have stick which will capture all of us and then we took more photos then we took some couple selfies.........

Then we went to Banks of River Ganga and immersed our deity on the holy water .....

Then we all came back to our home and she was kind a sad so i asked her " baby what happened why you are sad " I asked her " Goddess went to her husband leaving her maternal house so everyone is sad " she pouted and i looked at her and sighed " baby don't be sad Goddess will come next year right also our mochies will be there too " she giggled and looked at me " now come on wash your face hmm " i said and she went towards the washroom and came after 20 minutes wear her night dress " your forehead is not clean yet it's still red " i said " well it will go away after two days " okay now come because i wanna give cuddles to you and my mochies " But she made an disgusting face " first go and fresh yourself then you can cuddle me " she said cutely making me laugh and quickly i went towards our washroom and then i did my night routine ....

Then we both cuddle to sleep.......

_______________________________________

So guys this story is ending soon

Their are more chapters which are left but with lots of time skip ......

Stay tuned for the next chapters ☺️