ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ - ⒻⓄⓊⓇ

Evening at there Terrence:-

Rusha's p.o.v :-

We are hear sitting without jiju because we requested elders to make him busy and by luck bapi took jiju to our head office because he wants jiju to meet his office colleagues also his friends are coming at his office yeah and bapi also took Jungkook with him .

We are discussing about jiju's birthday like how we will suprise him and di is so excited for him and Jungkook i gave him a chance to earn my love and also i can't keep him away from our baby " so the plan is clear to you all " Di said and we nodded " this will be fun " i said they smiled " so guys Tommorow is Mahalaya after hearing we will go for shopping " di said in excitement " yess finally shopping with di " i chirped in excitement " What you all are planning " Jiju asked making all of us flinched " oh God Jimin you scared me and our bub's " Di put her hands on chest and her little visible baby bump then slowly carressed it " Rani can you tell us about Mahalaya what is that " Joonie oppa asked also the boys were looking at us curiously " well Pori you are the story teller so start " Dadabhai smiled and then Di starts to elaborate them about Mahalaya.

[ Mahalaya :- According to Hindu mythology, it is believed that on this day Brahma, Vishnu, and Maheswar created Goddess Durga to defeat the demon king Mahishasura.It is the last day of Pitru Paksha aka Sarva Pitru Amavasya.( New Moon)

Therefore, this day is marked as the arrival of Goddess Durga to Earth with her ultimate power. This day is celebrated with beautifully designed statues of Goddess Durga. Various rituals are performed, like offering a tarpan, remembering the ancestors, and establishing the idol of Durga Maa in houses and pandals. ]

" Can we enjoy--⛈️thunderclap⛈️" we stopped by the thunder sound and then me , di , Sandy , dadabhai , arko , mohor , diya , debo , Rick da , deep da , Sarani boudi and Mishti di  were looking at each other .

Jimincs p.o.v:-

We were talking but sudden thunder grumbling stopped us and i saw my wife and her siblings were looking at each other with a smirk plastered over there face and then " Okay who will come last have to buy everyone a dress " and my wife ran making others ran after us leaving us dumbfounded .

" What the hell " Jungkook asked and we have no clue of it " where are they " i saw Ma looking at us worriedly " what happened ma " both me and Jungkook asked at the same time making her sigh " they have to to get wet in rain and no one can stop them " she said making me and Jungkook stand up and looked at each other with horror " Hyung " Jungkook said and we ran making other followed us after and went towards the terrace but they were not here " where are they " namjoon Hyung also we got wet by standing on the terrace " Hyung they are over there " hobi Hyung pointed out them .

Then we came down and looked them who were playing in the rain like kids .

" Hey come on join us also Subho and arko lost so they both will buy us clothes " mishti noona said " well you come here " i grabbed rani but she pulled into the rain and hugged me " calm down you angry mochi nothing is going to happen to me also ...

" Hey come on join us also Subho and arko lost so they both will buy us clothes " mishti noona said " well you come here " i grabbed rani but she pulled into the rain and hugged me " calm down you angry mochi nothing is going to happen to me also we all are are stronger then you all from getting fever " she said but i was literally panicking for our babies " but babe no our babies will get sick also i don't you and them to be sick " i scolded her and she pouted to me to melt but have no effects over me for today " nope you are coming with me " i picked her up and went towards our room .