ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ - ⓈⒾⓍⓉⒺⒺⓃ

Rani's p.o.v :-

"Jimin leave me " i said while getting annoyed by his clinginess as he was sitting beside me literally hugging me from the side " di please tell this chipku to get away from me " rusha said annoyingly forcing Jungkook to get away from her .

" Eomma " both me and rushu called our mother-in-law and they came down to us from their room " tell you son to get away from me " we spoke at the same time making them sigh " boys get away from them " also Jimin your wife just came yesternight from the hospital and Jungkook you will make her nauseous soon if you cling towards her like a monkey " Mrs.Jeon said making me and rusha laugh and boys pouted " its okay aunty well they are clingy by nature we can't do anything " I sighed and she just smiled " you know rani you and rusha are happy with them which makes me happy i always see Jimin as my son " she said and went towards her room .

" Well baby " Jimin called me and i just hummed in response " why did mishti said that your family is big like a banyan tree? " He asked in confusion" well your father in law have siblings they are 3 brothers and 5 Sister's " i said making him look like he have seen ghost " What so many " he gasped making his big puppy eyes " also my picimoni are strict in cultural norms also they are not modern type hmm and they will come  at evening to celebrate Durga Puja in our house " Noona they are strict like what " Jungkook asked curiously " yep like orthodox type " i said and he looked at me in horrific expression " You are scaring me " Jimin said " well dont worry jiju we will help you to gain their love " Rusha smiled at them i smiled then " Rani , Rusha dakh tor Didi ar Jia chole eseche " [ Trans - Rani , Rusha look your sister and your Jia (bro-in-law said by me ) have arrived ] we look and smiled " Didibhai , Jia come inside " Rusha said and they came with an unreadable expression as they saw Jimin and Jungkook sitting beside us " who are they " Jia asked me " well didi they are our husbands " i said making me jump in shock " what " didi gasped " wait you didn't saw Shanka and Pola on my hands " i dangled my bangles in front of them " wait how did you got married " jia asked me curiously " well Jia you remember that me and rusha have our vacation in south korea " i said and they nodded " well actually this happened.............. " I narrated the story to them and bu hearing the our story their jaw Dropped " Wait you know Ranga Masi is coming and she doesn't like foreigners also i got to know from her daughter Neemki that she is coming with two boys for Mishti and You " Jia said making me " what no she is my wife " Jimin protectively hugged me " also going to be mother of our babies " he said " what you are pregnant " Didi asked me and i nodded " yep with twins " I said " great this year pujo will be memorable " Jia sighed because he knows what is going to happen " also were are they " i asked Jia about their children " oh they went to buy Ice-Cream with Rothi Kaka " Moni " We heard cute voice " Abir , Rup , Ishaan come here " i opened my arms and came running " Abir , Ishaan and Rup be carefull your Moni is carrying your cousin's inside her belly " Didi said " Well di i think that you are forgetting something " i saw rusha who was sulking " awwe my sulking baby do you want your little bunny to be sulking like you huh " she nodded as no " then don't do that " i said and she pouted " wait you mean our Drama queen is also " i nodded " too much fast rusha " Didi scold her " didi its not my fault it's his fault " she pointed at Jungkook " hey it's isn't only me who lost control also we both lost control on my birthday also it's our engagement day " He said " Moni moni when we our siblings will come " Rup asked me cutely with her baby voice" well baby soon they will come " i said and she touched my belly " Hello my siblings grow fast also don't do any naughty or else your di will punish you " Smiled like a proud person finally she was going to be big sister ofcourse " also be nice with Moni and Meso hmm " I pecked her cheeks Rup is really sweet girl also an obedient one " aww baby " i took and and made her sat on my lap " Rushu Moni " Both Abir and Ishaan went towards her and hugged her " we are hungry " they said cutely " i know but no outside food okay " as i said they both started to whine " Abir , Ishaan outside food is not good " Didi said while glaring towards them " but Ma we want it " They whinned " Didi you know i have brought some toys and chocolates for them from South Korea but they are whinning for outside food so i am thinking to give them to others " By saying this they immidiately stop whinning and sat like an obedient child " Rothi Kaka " i called kaka " Listen Baccha der jonne sandwich baniye dao ar 3rd floor tah porishkaar korte bolo sobai asche bole ajke sondhe bela teh onno der ke niye jaao kintu ageh amader sobaiyer chicken sandwich and apple juice diye jaabe thik ache " [ Trans - Listen Rothi Kaka make sandwich for the kids and clean the 3rd floor as our relatives are coming at evening but make chicken Sandwich and Apple juice before cleaning the third floor with others  I smiled " Tai korum " [ Trans -  i am Doing so ] he went " seriously what tone was that " Jimin asked me " well in Hangul you have dialects right like Seoul Satoori , Busan Satoori or Deagu Satoori also bengali have different dialects so it's really bit different from Kolkata " i said and they nodded " well my Bengali mochi it's time for your iron tonic and yes no whinning or tantrums you need that " Jimin got from the couch and went to the stairs " Why are you pouting Rani " Jia asked me " Actually di doesn't like the tonic Jia because it made her nauseous well doctor said it's okay also it's safe for her babies but wait and watch " Rusha said and stick out her tongue " Not fair " i poured more " Baby come no tantrums now drink it " Jimin put the spoon infront of my mouth before i could protect he shive it in my mouth make me cough " eww it's bitter sweet " I said while making a disgusting face " okay okay now stop making disgusting face " he said and i nodded resting my head on his shoulder .

Jimin's p.o.v :-

She slept while resting her head on my chest and i securely embraced her " you really loved her a lot Jimin " Her cousin sister said while smiling " well yes i love her a lot Well my Name is Mohuya Ray Mitra and my Husband name is Amit Mitra " She introduced herself to us " Hey rusha sleep you need rest " I heard Jungkook as rusha was dozing off .

" Well it's nice to see you in person as well as closely " Her cousin said " you can call me Mohuya Di and My husband as Amit Da hmm " i smiled " okay Mohuya Di " she smiled and we started to talk about our future planning . She also asked me whether i want girls or boys and i told her that both will be fine and healthy also i don't a any particular gender favourite well to me all gender should be treated equal and Amit asked Jungkook and his answer is also same also he told us that they both are like his sister cum daughter cum crime partner not to break their hearts .

As the time passed we were talking soon everyone joined the drawing room and also we got to know that Amit Da is high posted Human Rights Officer and Mahuya Di have her own Arts Institute where she teaches Dance , meditation and Yoga .

Wow her family really have good unity also they have a good settled life and great future for their child well i will also secured my child's future so that both them can reach their own dreams i touched her belly while she was sleeping and our sandwiches came and both me and Jungkook shake them up to awake " Yaah yes what happened " she asked while rubbing her eyed cutely " Baby your sandwiches " she looked at the sandwiches and munch them happily then we heard a voice making Rani and Rusha gulped i didn't understand.

" Dada Amra esegechi luggage gulo bol kauke raakhte " [ Trans - Bro we have arrived tell someone to keep our luggage ] An deep female voice heard as i saw an middle aged women standing over there looking at us suspiciously " R-ranga picimoni " Rani gulped and i looked at the ajumma who was looking at me and Jungkook specially with displeased eyes " Who are you " she pointed her finger towards me with her soul piercing gaze and then i know that this year will be memorable ....

_______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Also stay tuned for the next chapter...

😁😁😁😁😁😁