ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ - ⓈⒾⓍ

Rusha's p.o.v :-

" Di is this dress looking nice " i asked her showing a long ethnic dress " colour will not suit on you tone " Di said and picked up a ethnic wear for me " try this " she said " its too simple " i said " wait look at that green one " i pointed out a designer embroidered kurti " yep that's good also look at this white one for me " i smiled and said " you will look good on this " i said " okay so now lets purchase and find others " Di said and then we stood in the line of billing counter then we purchased our clothes for durga pujo also boys purchase their own from other stores .

" Also di i am hungry " i pouted because i feel hungry and the food court was above us and the smell of food is making me more hungry " Di can we eat something " i gulped my saliva in hunger and she give me a little nod.....

Then me and di went to the food court and we look around headed towards a specific stall and order something weird combinations which both of us craved for and we sat on the sit chair " Mam your order " the waiter gave us the fried rice with soya and mayo also Sweet tangy chicken with horrific expression all over his face " what " di asked him and he just laughed and went away " weird " di asked and then we both took a spoon full of our rice and chicken then my phone starts to ring and i looked at the caller I.D and sighed " pick up the call " di said while stuffing her mouth and i accepted the call " yes Jungkook " i replied " where are you and noona " he asked with worried tone " well jungkook both me and di are at the food court eating something " okay stay there i am coming " then he cut the call before hearing my reply which is strange " rusha duck " di said making me confused " what " i asked her " Rusha for God sake duck your head " and i did but heard someone groan from my back and i turned to see a person was groaning painfully because the whole tomato ketchup were all over his eyes " Run come on " di grabbed my hands and we ran from there like a speed of light i was looking back but i got stumbled my steps as i hit myself on something hard yet soft and i looked at my front to see Jungkook was the person i stumbled with " hey idiot " i saw di just kicked a man's middle part making him stand painfully " come on we dont have much time both of you " di said to me and Jungkook " well we're are others " Di asked him " well at the ground floor then look at the " ARKOOOO RUN WITH OTHERS NOW WE ARE IN DANGER " Di shouted gaining people's attention inside the mall.

Jimin p.o.v :-

We were in the ground floor waiting for the girls as they are taking so long so Jungkook went to find them after waiting for them " now Jungkook also got stuck between them i think " arko Hyung sighed making others nodded at his statement and soon we heard Rani's yelling from the food court " ARKOOOO RUN WITH OTHERS NOW WE ARE IN DANGER " we all looked at them with confusing eyes but soon it went wide because someone from behind rani tried to hold her making me run towards the escalator but soon i heard a man scream and saw that rani somehow manage to escape from that man and he was hanging at the railing " Jimin fast " Rani said and i went down from the escalator by stumbling down and got out of the mall and ran towards some empty public bus " what was that " i asked her " nothing just opposite political people goons " Rani said making me hugged her tightly " chim its okay i am fine nothing happened to me " How could you think that i can leave this thing like that also you are carrying our babies " i hugged her " actually they are opposite parties goons " arko Hyung said and i looked him " also tell me what you , Arko Hyung , Subho Hyung , Joonie Hyung are hiding from us " i asked her making their eyes wide " nothing Jimin " joonie Hyung said to make me believe him " i dont believe you Hyung because i heard something which wasn't clear " i said which i heard on that day " its nothing jiminie " rani said but my mind wasn't at the right place because she is hiding " god Rani for the fuck sake tell me the truth " i said in bit of yelling while the others were looking at us " oppa don't do please–– " i glared rusha making her stop saying anything further " Jimin " Rani calmly said but i calm down and said something which regret saying .

Rani's p.o.v :-

I was trying to calm his anger down but his anger was rising instead " Chim calm down " i tried again but the next thing he said making my soul leave my body " Just stop it Rani tell us THE FUCKING TRUTH WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO HIDE FROM US wait!! You know what now i think THAT YOU AREN'T CARRYING MY CHILD " His words pierced through every inch of my body " Jimin how could you " i looked at him with tear flowing eyes and looked at other who were looking at us with shocked eyes then i looked at outside of the bus " Kaka Stop the Bus " i said and the conductor of the bus stop the vehicle " DONT . FOLLOW . ME " I yelled and gave the fare of everyone and went from there....

_______________________________________

Hope you will love it ...

Sorry of the late update...

Enjoy ...

Stay tuned for the next one ....