ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ - ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ ⓄⓃⒺ

Jimin's p.o.v :-

They both were singing and my legs were tapping into the beat like it was really a bliss then they finished their song we clapped heartfully " wow Rusha you played the flute awesome " I really admired her " well jiju credit goes to your wife because she is the who taught me that " Rusha and hugged Rani " well i didn't knew my daughter in law and her family are really very talented " Eomma said while making all of us flinched " from when you are all here Eomma " i asked them as i saw all the elders are here " from the beginning " Her dad answer " you know i really thought that our classical music is fading away now a days but i am happy to our children's keeping our history with them " Her dad went to them and hugged them " so guys more music " Suvam said and smiled at Rani and Rusha gave her the flute " Dadabhai lets get it ready guys " She excitedly said and squeaked in happiness .

" Oh wow that was great " we clapped and both of them bowed like they were singing something on a stage and rani she playing in her own like spinning around and all making me feeling happy " So now guys someone is thinking that he got spared but he is not spared arko come here and sing a song " Smiled making Hyung gulped" but i am nervous " Hyung scratched his nape but rani said something making him more blush " okay my bestu i will " He immidiately went and took the guitar and made her sit at the piano table " play the piano and guys i am singing my college song okay " he smiled and he started to sing and we started to clap at the rhythm ....

And he finished his song also everyone who were giving soft step together laugh loudly making us confused " Hey what happened to them do you kook " i whispered " no i dont " jin Hyung answered me while making me flinched " aah Hyung you scared me " i said while kept my hand on my chest " aah arko why you are making wait to that poor girl huh she is waiting for you and you made her wait for damn 3 fucking years huh " Rani said while holding her hands on her chest " well Ritu di " Rani called someone and we saw a lady wearing simple gown with long braided black hair " hi arko after that night you didn't even looked at me after that " she said and controlled our laugh " yaah it's because i was ashamed that time as alcohol took over my feelings and i did that " he lowered his head " also made me and Rishi your guard for the night " Rani said and who is that Rishi " Sorry " Arko apologies and " keep that to yourself and be together also thank me that your non virgin ass isn't single anymore " She proudly said while standing and then we all flinched at someone's voice " oh my god we have to give alpona at the Thakur dalan then we have give Maa Durga her Arsenal " We heard her aunt gasped while looking at the clock " yep it's late come on i have shower and get ready for giving alpona " Rani said and rushed leaving us making me run after " hey don't run like that you will get hurt " i ran after her ...

" Love slowly please atleast for our babies " i yelled but she didn't listen and went towards our room and then inside the bathroom " aaish this girl " i sighed and locked the door " baby i forgot my towel can you come inside and give me " she yelled inside the bathroom i looked arround in the closet and saw the towel and went inside and saw that she was wearing a shower cap on her head and washing her body with a soap and stripped my clothes and placed them somewhere and came under the shower and hugged her " yaah " she turned around and looked at me " what i am showering with you by hugging you " she sighed as i laughed " hmm okay now let me get out because i am done " she tried to release my grip from her but i didn't bulge " jiminie please i have some work at thakur dalam please jiminie " she poured " five minutes love let me bath in your presences " i smiled and buried her face in my neck " but love why are you wearing cap because yesterday i washed my hair and today if i will wash it then i will be late because some rituals will begin after i will give alpona " i said and and i was thinking what is alpona " Love what is alpona " i asked her and she looked at me " well you will know there " She smiled and i kissed on her lips " okay now you shower and let me go and give alpona at thakur dalan " she got out from my grip and took her towel and went out to wear clothes and i continued to shower and after some minutes i came wrapping my towel around my waist and wore my clothes .