ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ - ⒻⓄⓊⓇⓉⒺⒺⓃ

Rusha's p.o.v :-

" Hyung i want my Love back Hyung it hurts to see her in that place Hyung my heart is paining please Hyung i will die without her " Jiju was weeping in jin oppa's embrace and other were sitting Ma and Mrs.park were crying while Eomma was holding there hands consoling them so as bapi and Mr.park were standing there appa was talking to them " Kook di will be fine right " i asked him " Rusha my noona will be fine i know " he comforted me but i was shivering as my di was in ventilation and she is serious now and Uncle Ray instructed us not to see her now di in Seperate ICU and Jiju was sitting there with bloodshot red eyes , messy hair , blood drench shirt " You all can leave we are here for her , you all should rest and come tomorrow early " Uncle Ray said " no we want to be here with her for 24 hrs no is will go home " Dadabhai said as he knows that no one will leave from here " okay but wait we have 6 doctors chambers in this floor you all can go and take rest " thank you uncle " Dadabhai said and told us to leave from here " i am gonna sit here and wait until she is in my arms all safe and sound " Boys sighed over jiju's stubbornness soon they went " Rusha come " Eomma said but i shook my head as no " we will come after sometime " Jungkook grabbed my shoulder and reassured her with that they went from here " hmm rusha come sit on my lap i know this steel benches aren't comfortable for you to sit " he grabbed me and made me sit on him and pulled me towards his warm chest " Jungkook i want to stay here please don't take me you know when i was 13 yr old i got serious in fever which i was suffering from both ma and di took care for me even she was having her final exams but she took care of me at night whole night she used to take care of me till i got better " i hiccuped while speaking and Jungkook was patting my back " hey hey shhh i know rusha what you are feeling " he hugged me and i felt my eyes are getting droopy " sleep rushu you need to rest i am here for you also i am awake hmm " he cooed slowly to my ear and i drifted to sleep ..

Jimin's p.o.v :-

I was waiting for my love to awake . So i stood up and looked through the glass hole of the door . She was lying on the bed with wires attached oxygen mask was on her face some scratches bandages were over her head , her cheeks , right side of her crook , her right elbow and her back .

Then i saw Rusha was sleeping in Jungkook embrace making me feel to hug my baby tightly to protect her fr all the things then i wiped my tears and smiled at the couple infront of my eyes finally both of them are together now atleast someone is happy .

" Hyung i know what you are thinking about noona is a fighter she will comeback--absolutely my soulmate my bestie will comeback, snow will comeback to us and i will smack her head for making me scared for her she really made me a part on this game you know that secret passage where you came inside of the house and found the supplies of guns and other things well i was the one who kept there now why do you think i call her snow " Taehyung interrupted in between and patted my back " So you know about it all from the beginning " I literally yelled at him " aaye jiminie calm down i know that you are angry right now but you wife is more scarier than you also i was like her shadow in this game because i got many information about them as i hacked their computers which was my hobby and she helped me in many things " He said and I feel like she didn't even bothered to tell me also tae didn't tell this whole chaos to his soulmate " i know i know but don't feel like that jiminie we spent years with eachother also if we kept something secret then it means that it's good not to know hm " and he got a point but still he should tell me " hmm oh Jungkook you should take rusha from here " Taehyung by looking towards him and rusha hugging eachother " Hyung she will kill me if she woke up in another place away from her also i am here for her " Jungkook said while gulping" Geez these sisters are really something they are caring but something in them makes different from others an unique charm " Suga Hyung came and sat on the bench " Hyung aren't you sleepy " Taehyung asked him " well no not untill she is awake " He said and just looked at him " well we are here too " then we saw Jin Hyung with Joon Hyung and Hobi Hyung " we are here for our Jiminie " Hobi hyung sat on the other side then joon hyung " we will be always with you and her hm " Joon Hyung said " well that's what a family does to be with other at any cost " The feminine voice made us looked at the direction " hey you should sleep " Jin Hyung " no we won't also how could you think that we can sleep when our sister is in that condition jin huh well we can't she is our sister " Misthi noona said and sat on the other bench with other's " Hey am what happened to my princess " Someone came infront of us making me look at him " who are you and why you are calling my wife princess huh " i asked him " well i am Kaushik Mukherjee i am her cousin Brother " He said and i am thinking how many cousin brother she have " well Jimin you didn't met our full family soon you see a family as big as the great banyan tree " Mishti noona sighed " Hm " i hummed and "well i know you Mr " That kaushik guy said " I have seen your picture though with her on Instagram at first i was shocked that pori with a boy also she is married then i called arko he told me everything " He said then smiled at me " welcome to the boys hope you will win all her aunt's heart well my mom is easy peasy but others aren't" He winked at me " wait what " i was confused " you will know " he just hummed and sat beside Mishti noona .

After few hours :-

Its 3 A.M right now we were just sitting or dozing off and i was here praying for her to get up from her sleep.

Then a nurse came towards us and smiled at me " Don't be sad she will be okay hm " she said in perfect British English accent and i smiled back " I am praying for that " i replied her back in my English accent then she went inside but after few minutes she slammed the door open making others jolt up in suprise and saw me with worried face " what happened" i asked her quickly " her blood pressure and her heart beat is getting low she is not going to survive i am calling Sir right now " she said and ran .

What her heart beat and blood pressure is getting low w-which means she..she..she..... will l-le-leave m-me......

"Noooo Love you cant leave me " i ran inside and hugged her tightly .

" Love you can't leave me comeback to me you promised me right that you will be my better half for rest of my life love how can you leave me " I cried and caressed her hair and pecked her forehead " you have to wake up for me love for me and our babies " i placed my other hand over her slightly swollen belly and caressed it the looked at others who were crying " Wae are you all crying she will wake up in anytime my love and babies will be fine " My cracked voice was sore from crying.....

" Jimin look at the heart moniter " Jin Hyung voice got cracked and i looked with was barely showing her heart reading which was intensely low...

No this can't be .....

Noo she has to wake up......

Baby please don't leave me....

I will die without you.....

" Hey you cheater how could you leave me alone huh wake up first answer me " I cried while hugging her tightly " Rani you cant leave me alone here if you are going the i am coming after you " i said and then leave her " Jimin Stay calm please we can't loose any of you " Jin Hyung hugged me " i can't Hyung this pain is unbearable Hyung its unbearable " then i broked the hug and hugged her tightly.

Please Love comeback to me .....

I need you .....

I cant think of living without you

You are my soul and my heart if you die then i will also die with you my soul and heart Will left my body ..

Please comeback for your family , your friends and for mee.....

Then i heard nothing and my tears are falling my heart shattered into pieces like million of pieces ...

Then i felt her body flinched a little bit and i felt a movement on her abdomen as my hand was on her slightly swollen belly which made my eyes wide and i looked at others ..

" She responded her body flinched slightly Jin Hyung " i said and we're shocked " jiminie look at the heart moniter " Taehyung pointed at the heart moniter which was beeping normally .

" What happened here " I saw her doctor came wearing his casual night dress " step aside i have to check her " He said making me step aside .

After 30 min's :-

The put his stethoscope down and looked at us " i didn't know what you did Jimin but i will say she is fine and she can wake up anytime soon ......

_______________________________________

Hufffffff~~~~~

Finally....

Wait for the next chapter .....