ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ - ⓃⒾⓃⒺ

Rusha's p.o.v :-

I hugged her tightly " well well i think we are missing more " Rito da said with a playfull face " well yes also she is my mother in law " i said and then " you cheater you told me that you will wait for me to get a girlfriend first but now you are already engaged " Ayan Da scolded me making me pout " We are Swoeey " I made a baby voice " we ?? " They asked me then i put my hand over my belly " Little Bunny " making them beyond shock " someone hold me i dont wanna talk to this promise breaker " Ayan da dramatically said " Ayan stop being overly dramatic it's not her fault that you couldn't find any Girlfriend to give oinment over your burning ass " Di said in a savage way making him laughing stock to us even our parents are laughing which was really good because before that everyone used to keep their serious face but recently they become more Frankly to us.

" Are taking care dear or my son is disturbing you " Eomma asked me " well your son is really taking good care for me also no he don't disturb me " i replied and she smiled " i am sorry for his deeds " eomma again said which made me sad " eomma its okay don't do that also i have take advice from di and now i am seeing how patience , love and care he have for me and how much he could bare me and my ignorance but eomma i didn't kept him away from lil bunny he can talk sleep and touch lil bunny but he have work hard for my trust " Appa patted my back and said " absolutely he have to reflect himself " Appa said and eomma nodded " eomma are you still angry at me " Jungkook called them from distance " Eomma , Appa i know that i did wrong with her also i am ready to face anything for her don't worry your son is stubborn as your daughter in law " He said which made my heartbeat for him fast and yes my heartbeats fast when he says that he will do everything for me to comeback in his life but still i wanna test him if his words are genuine or not i thought and look at eomma who hugged Jungkook " I really don't wanna break your Mom and Son hugging time but i am hungry and going to attack at the kitchen " Di said and took me with her to the kitchen " wow wow di slow down " i said i saw her searching for something " well how about bread with chocolate and pickles " she licked her lips making my stomach grumble in hungry and i want to eat that " this will be awesome " then we both took out the pickle jar and choco spread also bread and chapathi then we spread chapathi with choco spread then bread with pickle and start to feed ourself with each bite of our new invention.

" Girls what the hell are you eating " Bapi came and looked at us with wide eyes " Bapi can you feed us ice cream " I pouted which made him chuckle " wait i know which flavour you would love eat right now " he said and took ice cream tub with three spoon " BAPI THANK YOU " we jumped in excitement and then we three took a spoon of ice cream and devoured it " Salted Caramel " I said and ate then bapi stopped eating and we looked at him " you know i can't eat all of it , well it's for you and your sister " he smiled and we continued to eat then he left the kitchen.

Author's p.o.v :-

As the girls were eating sharing their ice-cream Jimin and Jungkook were peeking at them and smiling at them both of understood each other situation because they are now through it as their love is ignoring them but infront of the people they are normal " Hyung i can feel you " Jungkook sighed " its hurting kook its hurting like why did i said those words to her also she didn't even bulge to say whatever she is hiding i am sad that she still hide things from me also i think that she needs sometime maybe i give her some space for herself " Jimin sighed " don't Hyung go to her and surrender yourself and i know noona she is as stubborn as rusha so go to her and apologise her and confront her about the things that she is hiding " Jungkook suggested him and Jimin thought for a while " i will but not now because she will cry more which is not good for our mochi's " Jimin said which made Jungkook nods as he agrees with his Hyung " So lets leave them and they day went by like normal both Rani and Rusha ignoring Jimin and Jungkook .

Someone's p.o.v :-

" Birju come on lets visit my friends house to see their condition also their weak point " The person smirked after listening to his master's order " Oboshoyi Choto korta " [ Trans - Absolutely Sir well korta is a word which servent used to call their masters well to respect them ] .

_______________________________________

I know boring chapter but please bear it ..

Stay tuned for next chapter...

Hope you will enjoy my stories further more .....

Bye take care ....