Chapter 11 : Discussions

I am barely motivated to continue but here you go, another chap :))
...............................................................

Giyu's pov

I really hope Master enlightens me with good news about y/n when I tell him about what happened. There's no way a girl with such a pure heart has something dangerous about her. I can't and... won't believe it.

"Good morning my child. Welcome back and congratulations for successfully killing one of the twelve kizuki"

It's not just me who did it..

"Good morning Oyakata-sama. I'm here to report that I am not the only one who went on this mission. y/n was with me and she found the demon first. She managed to hold on and make the demon vulnerable enough for me to decapitate easily."

"That was unpredictable. According to the Insect pillar, y/n still needed to rest yet you're telling me that she went with you and fought a lower moon four on her own. That's very remarkable of her." He smiled "Giyu, have you seen anything abnormal y/n did during her fight with this demon?"

Tell him Giyu, tell him, it might be for a good cause.

" Y-yes master. I was about to save her from the demon then light emitted from her hand, leaving several burn marks on the demon's body in the process.It wasn't just a normal light because I felt its warmth. Consequently, the demon seemed like it could not move, not even a bit." I answered truthfully.

Just like last time, Ubayashiki's eyes widened, his face looked full of hope but this time it seemed like he knew everything, like the doubts he had were cleared.

"My child. She is the one. She is the sun summoner." His smile was even wilder.

What does that even mean?

" Before calling y/n to join our meeting. I would like to tell you something, my child. I bet you were just asking yourself about what Sun Summoner means, you will understand when y/n comes. Now, I want to let you know about the conclusions I've drawn. I believe y/n's powers were activated right before she lost her memory,her body was overwhelmed by the awakening and responded that way, meaning that this is actually her second time.  I am glad we found her before he did. We have to protect her until she fully masters her powers. "

"I will make sure to protect her Master." I blurted out

"I know you will. I have heard from your crows about your relationship,how you two have already grown comfortable with each other these past eight months. Each one of you is making the other better and I'm glad"

I blushed at his comments, butterflies running through my stomach as an image of y/n appeared in my mind.

"Master,I have a question before y/n comes. Do you think that the pain she gets from using the breath of water is related to her powers as well?" I was remembering how every time she tried a form other than the first five or that she used the breath of water in general for a long time, she would collapse in pain and I didn't know how to react because I couldn't understand the reason.

And it happened to her again when fighting lower moon four, she could have died...

"Yes. I believe that's another temporary consequence of her awakening. She needs to master her power first because that's what her body is suited for. Based on the legend, y/n wouldn't necessarily need a sword as well but don't tell her about it. For now, the sword is useful for her protection just in case"

"You have my word" I bowed again then y/n entered the room.

                                        🌞