Chapter 14 : Falling Rain Lights

Hi people :)))

I hope y'all doing well 🤍
...............................................................

I went upstairs into my room, wearing my newly made haori. It was a dark shade of blue with golden sun patterns on the tips. I took my sword out of my closet, examining its metal that turned gold since the day I first touched it.

"I'm ready" going downstairs I looked at the three boys. I assumed that Nezuko was already in the box on Tanjiro's back.

We headed out from the water estate and followed our crows to our destination.

Before leaving, I made sure to cut the cake into small pieces and pack it in case we get hungry. I know that Ren loves the food I cook and he will probably need something to eat since he's already there on site based on my crow.

We made it there in about an hour. The station was crowded with people which made me remember the days when I first met Giyu and held his arm so as not to be pushed by the people passing by.

I hope I'll find him when I come back from this mission. I hope he's doing well in his district right now...

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CREATURE!" Inosuke screamed in front of everyone.

"Hold up Inosuke.You never know. It might be the guardian spirit of this land." stated Tanjiro with a serious expression on his face

"No. Didn't you hear me, it's a train."

Oh my look at how the roles have changed.

I walked towards them and said "Actually, Zenitsu is right this time. It's a train. I had to ride one before with Tengen on our way to a mission that took place far from here, I loved every part of it!"

I didn't honestly, Tengen was annoying me with his stories and I had to pretend to be asleep the whole ride.

"Alright let's hop on before the police come and interrogate us about our swords" I added, guiding the three to the main entrance of the train.

"Man! it's FAST"

"Tanjiro, Are you sure about bringing Nezuko along?" Zenitsu calmly asked

How is Zenitsu so calm, I'm literally so proud of him.

"Yeah, it's fine. Wherever we go, Nezuko and I will be together"

Their bond is so strong and precious..

Do I have a sibling too? I hope they're doing well.

I looked up at the moon and smiled, then placed my hand on my heart and closed my eyes.

My dear family, know that I'll soon find you. I'll come and make you all proud. Until then, please take care of yourselves for me.

"Where's the flame pillar y/n?" Tanjiro kindly asked while we were walking from one room to another.

I opened another door "I'm sure we will find him. He should be her-"

"UMAI!"

"He's here" I turned back at the boys, chuckling.

"What?where?" Zenitsu asked

"Just come with me" I moved slowly behind where Ren was sitting then abruptly jumped on his back "Guess who's here!"

Oh no I forgot he was eating

With his quick reflexes, he was able to catch the Bento box before it flew on the ground.