Chapter 21 : Upper Moon

" I just wanna see Suma-san, Hinatsuru-san and Makio-san" Tengen smiled at my comment and patted my head, ruffling my hair " You will"

" Entertainment district?" Tanjiro asked innocently

"You know, that thing! Know what I mean? The place where..Huh? You don't get it? " Zenitsu was trembling, his face soon turned red and it was hilarious to me.

" Listen up" Tengen randomly said

here we go again

" I am a god. You three are trash" he continued

Can I just take my leave?

" I am the god of flashiness. The god of festivals"

" I am the king of the mountains. Nice to meet you !" Insouke proudly added, his hands on his hips.

" and I am about to leave you all right here " they all stared at me blankly.

" What? We've been doing nothing for the past 10 minutes or so and I am bored. Let's go"

Tengen nodded and slightly crouched " Follow me"

We both dashed into the forest, leaving the three boys behind us amazed by our speed.

I was honestly surprised that I was keeping up with Tengen's pace and I think he was as well " It seems like you're right y/n, seeing you run this fast is making me relieved "

" Thanks"

We made it to the famous Red light district at night.

I was shocked at how crowded, lively, and bright it was from the hundreds of shops and lanterns hanging on the sides of the street.

" Listen you three, don't do anything that'll make you stand out. Remember that we're only here to case the joint. Whatever you do don't get out of the carriage" the sound pillar cautioned them.

Just as he finished talking, I turned around to check on them and I found the carriage empty.

" Those stinking brats !" he screamed furiously

" We'll find them, I am sure they're somewhere around here."

It didn't even take us five minutes and we found them already.

The three were awkwardly standing next to me, afraid of Tengen's reaction.

" It looks like it's daytime" Tanjiro claimed

" This is the Yoshiwara Entertainment District. Awash in vanity and desire for men and women. A town of the night swirling with love and hate. Flashy, huh?"

" What the heck is this??? It's teeming with people"

I swear Insouke never changes.

" Coming through!!!" ....and he disappeared again

Why did I join them?

" What the- calm down you moron!" Tengen chased after him.

Neither did I nor Tanjior notice but Zenitsu also suddenly vanished out of nowhere.

" Hey, where did the kid with the yellow hair go?" Tengen came back holding Inosuke on his shoulders.

Because of his unique hair color, Zenitsu was easily spotted by the sound pillar who brought him back, dragging him on the floor.

" What do we have here? What a beautiful young lady, you'll be of good use for us." A man soon approached me and held a strand of my hair.

" How about you come with us?" another one came from behind.