Chapter 30: Found

Credits to Pinterest for the picture! ( forgot who exactly it was from tho)
...............................................................

" Well, that was unexpected," y/n mentioned as she continued inspecting her hair strand. "It reminds me of when you noticed how my fingers turned black after I healed you for the first time" y/n chuckled at the thought and Giyu was surprised at how calm she was "The only difference is that I like the color now, it's pretty"

" I know what you're thinking about. Why am I not freaking out? Honestly, I've decided to not worry about these details because I am sure they're all related to my sun summoner powers and just like I've somewhat figured out the meaning of the bizarre things that occurred before, I am sure I'll make sense out of the upcoming ones as well, if there's any" y/n added and wrapped her arm around Giyu's.

The two continued walking until they made it back into their hotel around two hours before sunrise. y/n immediately went into the bathroom to shower while Giyu waited for her in the balcony, lost in his thoughts.

After y/n came out of the bathroom, a few minutes, which consisted of them trying to go back to sleep in their futon, had passed.

Consequently, they both decided to just take their blankets and stay in the balcony. The two hashiras enjoyed a few hours of peace during which they started off by looking up at a carpet of stars that stretched to infinity, followed by the rosy hue casted in the morning sky by the rising sun.

Both of them were sort of quiet the whole time, y/n had her head resting on Giyu's shoulder, her blanket wrapped around her body as her knees were pulled up to her chest to keep herself warm and the water hashira was just carefully observing his surroundings and casually taking glances at y/n to check what she was doing.

He noticed that she wasn't really in her usual state but he just shrugged it off, thinking that she could be mad about how demons have appeared and destroyed a part of the village. In reality, that's not what y/n was thinking about. She was concerned about what the demon had told her before her disintegration " Please, be careful. He-he's looking for y-you" but she was mainly worried about the nightmare she had, what she heard, what she saw during it.

Is it a warning for the future, is it a memory from her past? She had no clue and she hated feeling that way, she hated feeling stuck and not knowing what to think, not knowing what to get ready for, yet she acted like nothing was happening in front of her boyfriend, she didn't want to add unnecessary worries to his life. 

                                        🌞

As the blue sky was dotted with fluffy clouds that lazily drifted in the gentle breeze, y/n and Giyu were walking side by side in the middle of the forest, the same one that they passed through two days ago, before their arrival at the village. It took them about a few hours until they made it back to the headquarters.

The water hashira decided to check up on his estate while y/n had wanted to go visit her best friend Mitsuri and fill her up with all that happened. Before they went their separate ways, Giyu managed to get himself together and give y/n a peck on her lips. They also agreed that they would meet again during dinner time to eat together at y/n's estate , which the sun summoner was really happy about.

*knock*knock* y/n stood in front of the love hashira's mansion

" Coming!!" She heard her best friend yelling from inside the house and she felt slightly better at the thought of seeing Mitsuri again after quite some time.

" y/n!! You're back! Come in come in!" Mitsuri brutally took y/n's hand, not caring about whether that would make her fall or not " I need to know everything that happened and I mean every single detail"