Chapter 56: Live

Hiiii my fav people <<<3
Here's another chapter, hope you'll enjoy reading it!
..................................................................

.. and that was when she finally brought her hand up to the hood of her cape to let it down, revealing her golden hair and rendering everyone around her stupefied.

" I guess you know what this means, Muzan" she glared at him before completely taking off the cape and throwing it away " After all, you have the book" she added, internally cheering at the manner in which his eyes widened.

..............

" Close your eyes" she then mumbled to everyone behind her as her body started to emit more and more light.. The wind was blowing through her golden hair and the soil beneath her was cracking as she turned back to face Muzan and upper moon one

................

"Everyone believes that i'm the one and now i'm here because i believe it too" y/n said right before using her light sword to send slashes at the demons, in attempt to render them immobile.

.............

A blazing sword thrown from the side suddenly pierced Muzan's heart, making him collide into the tree behind him " That is for killing my wife" the sword wielder emerged, firmly holding into the scabbard to further push its poisonous tip " and this is for my son, his wife, my grandson and for torturing my granddaughter"

" Grandpa!!!" y/n yelled and she swiftly threw light arrows to completely glue Muzan to the trunk.

In a millisecond, there stood Yushiro as well as Tamayo who caught the other two demons off guard by injecting them with a drug.

" Your time is over, Kibutsuji Muzan" Tamayo glared at the demon lord while using the grandfather's presence and y/n's light arrows to her advantage.

" y/n, do it now, NOW!" Yushiro looked at her, pushing back the upper one who was attempting to free himself from the arrows.

" But you'll get killed too!" The sun summoner hesitated before admiring how Tamayo and even Yushrio smiled at her while struggling against the demons..

She instantly smiled back with tears in her eyes "I i guess we're all ready then.....Thank you everyone" and she raised her arms above her head, closed her eyes, feeling the immense energy rushing through her... she let out one deep breath and that was when light exploded from her, pure and unwavering, flooding over the dark the forest, eliminating everything in its way and blinding each person from miles away..

......

At that fateful moment, when everything was being washed away by the intensity of the light, y/n could feel the soil beneath her feet cracking, as though an explosion fueled by her powers was imminent. It was then, with a shattering realization , that she knew her life was coming to an end, just as her brother had forewarned. Despite the possibility to stop herself here, she thought that her actions thus far might not have sufficed to utterly eradicate Muzan.

Suddenly, the sun summoner could feel gentle hands resting on each of her shoulders, making her turn to her sides only to see both her parents standing besides her..

Amidst the trembling of her arms, y/n mustered the strength to ask them " Does it hurt?... dying?"

Her mother, who had a gentle smile drawn on her face, shook her head and replied " quicker than falling asleep". At her response, y/n's lips curved into a smile, braving the anguish that threatened to consume her...And so, she made the harrowing choice to continue unleashing more radiant and powerful light until her final breath escaped her trembling lips....