PART 7... SOON STAY WITH US.

"Mom you know I hate to hear the word boss and CEO from you both and-" Mrs.Jeon cut him off "And from your girlfriend isn't?" Mrs.Jeon rolled her eyes and same did Mr.Jeon "I don't know why do you guys hat her. I mean she is beautiful, kind not selfish, and just everything is good about her.." Jungkook said looking at his parents who gave him a glare.

"I already told you Jungkook, that girl is a gold digger you don't listen to me at all. Later don't come crying to me saying 'Mom you were right, you were right..'" She said mocking Jungkook angrily. "You know this is just your imagination mom" "Nothing is our imagination Jungkook she will surely ruin your life and we are 100% sure about it" His dad said.

"Dad mom enough now let's go we still have work to do. And also tomorrow we will have to work a  bit more not you guys I should so please give me courage instead of giving me discourage. Okay?" Jungkook kissed his parent's cheeks and went out "Try as much as you want to get out the topic son but I will make this girl gets out of my house and also yours." She glared at the door.

"And you can't change my decision at all." Mrs.Jeon added smirking as she looked at her husband signing for them to leave he nodded and they both left for work.

With Jimin.

Jimin got up early today and knew he hadn't have work today so he got ready not forgetting what deal he made with his mind yesterday.

"What should I wear.." Jimin kept saying that for 3 minutes till now. He wanted to wear something standard and good as the Jeon family are rich and everything.

I mean he doesn't want to look low classed because of him they might loose their image.

After thinking for so much long. Jimin picked up a outfit after all it's not that expensive.

His outfit:

Thankfully he finished cooking and he took the Tiffin and kissed his ajumma's cheeks "Bye ajumma" "Bye sweetie" His ajumma replied back to him.

Jimin smiled his eyes disappearing and he left. He walked fast as he didn't want the food to get cold.. He ran holding the tiffin tight in his small hands.

After 2 minutes
**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

"Wow..." Jimin looked at the big office building in front of his eyes as his mouth parted. He closed his mouth and looked at the food and saw if its cold "Thank goodness it's not cold yet now I need to go" Jimin took out the card which Mr/Mrs.Jeon gave.

"This will help.." Jimin went inside shocked by the rich interior "How can they even have this much money to buy this.." Jimin whispered to himself. He saw the receptionist looking at him with a flirty look..

He didn't feel comfortable with the look but still went to her "Hello sir.. How may I help you?" She smiled putting her strands of hair back trying to look sexy(after all she isn't) Jimin smiled at her..

"Can you lead me to Mr/Mrs.Jeon's office?" Jimin gave her the card as she took it reading it "Okay sir. Come this way please." She smiled putting her hand forward he nodded and walked she went front and go in the lift with Jimin.

"Okay so what's your name sir..?" She said as she pressed on a button as the lift was going up "Umm.. Ac-actually.. It's-" Jimin was cut off by a ding from the lift letting them know they reached.

"Okay let's go." Jimin nodded and went after her. They were now outside the door "Here you go." She left and Jimin breathes and then checked the food and smiled "Great it's still hot.." Jimin gathered all the courage and knocked on the door.

"Come in" He heard a sweet nice voice from inside and he smiled. He opened the door to see Mrs.Jeon helping Mr.Jeon as she was holding a file and reading it out as Mr.Jeon was typing it.

"Lia did you do the- oh my" Mrs.Jeon was shocked seeing Jimin here. Her serious face went to a happy one. "Honey look!!" Mr.Jeon looked towards the door as he smiled too "Jimin?"

"Jimin come in come in!!" Mrs.Jeon went towards Jimin and pulled him inside closing the door. Jimin bowed to them "Hello Mr and Mrs.Jeon" They smiled at how formal Jimin was "Hello Jimin. Sit down come on" Mr.Jeon said getting up from his seat Jimin wanted to deny but Mrs.Jeon made him sit and she sat too.

"How are you Jimin?" Mrs.Jeon asked "I am good Mrs-" "Aunty call me aunty!" Jimin smiled "Okay.. A-aunty.. So how are you both" Jimin asked shy as he called Mrs.Jeon aunty "We are great.!! What brings you here so sudden you should have called us he could send a cab for you." "It's okay and.."

Jimin kept the tiffin on the table "I made food for you both as you helped me just take it was a big thank you." Jimin looked at Mrs.Jeon who hugged him making his flinch as he isn't into people touching him. He smiled and hugged back "Thank you Jimin but it's okay. You didn't have to cook."

"But actually now it's my luck cause I can taste how good you cook." Jimin looked down blushing as Mrs.Jeon giggled and broke the hug.

After 9 minutes of talking
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Aunty I will have to go now ajumma might be worried.." Jimin sweet tone said. "Okay then and also we will eat the food and thank you so much for the food Jimin." Mrs.Jeon smiled making Jimin smile too. Jimin got up from his seat so did the both of them "I will lead you out okay?" Jimin nodded and he and Mrs.Jeon went out. They went to the lift and was chatting about stuffs.

When they were there they got out the lift and was walking they were near the door but then they heard a voice "Mom!" Mrs.Jeon's eyes widened 'Oh no.. Why did you come now Jungkook.. Shit.. wait I know what to do.' Jimin was about to turn but Mrs.Jeon stopped him "Jimin I will lead you out okay." Jimin looked at her "No it's okay someone is calling you.." "Jimin you wait for me outside okay?" Jimin nodded and left.

Mrs.Jeon sighed in relief "What happened mom?" Jungkook said coming to her, she looked at him with a 'What do you want' face "What do you need?" She asked him making Jungkook frown "Is it wrong to meet my mom?" "No it's not but your work.. Isn't it calling for you now- Oh wait what time is it" She checked her wristwatch and fake smiled at Jungkook "It's break now so the time for you to meet your so called girlfriend"

Mrs.Jeon rolled her eyes "Mom don't be rude to her" "You can't stop me" Jungkook sighed giving up "Anyways leave that whom were you with? His hair was pink none of the co-workers have pink colored hair." "Actually he is a friend's son." She said quickly as that's the only thing she could say.

"Friend? Okay" Jungkook looked at his wristwatch "I need to go mom. Bye!" She smiled and waved bye. She quickly ran out the gate and met Jimin. Now she putted on a real smile "Jimin sorry for keeping you waiting." "It's okay aunty.." "Wait.. you said your ajumma will worry you can go  but keep visiting okay??" Jimin nodded and left after saying bye.

"Jimin you are anyways gonna.."

"Soon stay with us"

Hello stars!! ✨✨

How are you? Did you like the eo? I feel it quite boring. So school has been killing me a lot but I am still having time to upload each day. I will have to goo!! Sorry for the mistakes. Please vote and comment.

I LOVE YOU ❤️                                                                                                                                                                 LOVE YOUSELF 💜