PART 35... FEELINGS FOR HIM!?

"Are you okay?" Jungkook nodded "Yes the bullet didn't hit me. Don't worry.. Jimin as I said I will be back. Please just hide there." Jimin shook his head "Jimin for the sake of my life please.." Jimin sighed "Promise me you will be back.." Jimin said as he pointed his pinky at Jungkook make him smile "I promise.." Jungkook intertwined their pinkies together "Now hide!" Jimin went under the desk and Jungkook looked at Jimin one last time and then went out locking the door outside.

"Let's go!" Jungkook kept 10 guards near his room and took 5 guards with him as they ran downstairs all having guns with them. "AH-IN!" Jungkook shouted as Ah-In looked at Jungkook and the shooting of the gun stopped. Ah-In smirked as Jungkook went to her "You planned to show up Jeon Jungkook. Didn't you miss me- Oh wait how can you? When you already have your ugly kitten with you." Jungkook clenched his fist as he gave her a glare "Mind your words. You also don't forget of what kind of a stupid worthless friend you were." Jungkook stated.

"I am 100 times better than him." Jungkook chuckled "Oh please Ah-In. I never in my life saw a friend who plays dirty games with the name of their friend, acts like they are a stranger to her when she is with her other friends, comes back to them only when money is needed. No that's not called a friend. And Jimin well he.. He never asked for money. He never plays dirty games with my names behind my back and he always includes me everywhere." Ah-in rolled her eyes as she went closer to him "I will finish him off Jungkook. I loved you before but you rejected me and it did hurt. So now you and your lover will suffer all ways."

"Even I will be waiting Ah-In. If you could tho." Ah-In's eyes turned it a confused one "What do you mean?" Jungkook chuckled "Goodbye!" Ah-In felt a pain in the back as she turned around to see Suga and Namjoon standing there with the guns. "You two are still alive!?" Ah-in fell on the floor as Suga and Namjoon came to her "Well guess what?" Ah-In's eyes closed as Jungkook smiled. "How hyung?"

Flashback:

"Jungkook and Jimin is not home?" The guard shook his head "Mr.Kim. Mr.Jeon and his husband went to the office after dropping of Mr.Young's son." Namjoon nodded and turned to the others "Let's go inside and just wait." They nodded as the guard moved aside letting them get in. "Still the same." Jin stated as J-Hope and Taehyung giggled "Do you think Jungkook will let anyone take out his black furniture?" Suga said yawning "Why the hell are you yawning now?" "I am sleepy." Jin looked at Suga shocked "You seriously slept before we came here. Dumbass!" Suga rolled his eyes "But I am still sleepy."

"Babe you slept for almost 9 hours and you're still sleepy? Oh my gosh." Taehyung and J-hope facepalmed themselves as they all sat down. "Enough now." Namjoon said as the maids came to them and bowed "Sirs would you like to have something?" They shook their heads "Just bring coffees that will be enough. And do you have any idea when Jimin and Jungkook will arrive?" Jin asked as one of the maids shook their head 

"Not sure sir. But if they are picking up Mr.Young's son from the school then they will reach home fast." Jin nodded as the maids bowed and left. "Ai! Jin?" They turned their heads to see their noona "Noona!" They stood up as Heejin went to them smiling they hugged her one by one "How are you all?" "We are good. How about you noona?" Heejin nodded "I am good. What brings you guys here?" They let out a laugh "We came to meet special people." Heejin laughed.

"Don't worry. Come here anytime you want." J-Hope nodded "Yea but we have to have time." Heejin nodded "Correct. Anyways you all enjoy. I will have to go back home." They nodded and bowed to her as Heejin left. "We met noona after a very long time." Namjoon nodded "I agree babe."