PART 30{4/4}... CHANGE?

"Like what you see Jungkook?" Mrs.Jeon asked from the mic as Jungkook got up angrily and Jimin quickly followed back. They both reached the stage and now each of them had a mic. "This is fake!"

"It is photoshopped! Ara can never kiss any other boy in this world!" Jungkook shouted as Mrs.Jeon and Jimin looked at him confused. "Photoshopped!? Pfft! Your mom isn't that fake." Mrs.Jeon chuckled "Remember I was deadly ill once?" Jungkook nodded "Well guess what I was in a restaurant and saw Ara there then I saw her with another boy. I followed them till their house and I took my camera out and just recorded everything. Display the video please."

"Ara.." Jungkook whispered tears forming his eyes "Whatever is shown here are all real. Just like you I never believed that she would be like this but.. She went out with different boys each day. Me and eomma caught her many times and without talking we just took pictures. There is another one which I took with your guard's phone." Another picture got displayed.

"After all these proof Jungkook.. What do you say? Will you still love this shameless girl? I don't think so anyone of you like her or do you!?" Mrs.Jeon shouted as the crowd shouted 'No' million times "Enough!" Everyone went silent. "Ara.. Come on the stage." Jungkook said with a straight face not looking at her. Ara slowly walked as she wanted to run away but was caught by the guards at the back.

"Why did you do this?" Jungkook asked in a cracked voice. "I.. Babe this is fake-" "FUCKING DON'T CALL ME THAT BITCH!" Mrs.Jeon covered Jimin's ears quickly as Jungkook grabbed Ara's wrist harshly and looked at her

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I EVEN DO TO YOU!? YOU DID ALL THESE FOR MONEY!? JUST FOR MONEY? WHATEVER YOU WANTED I GAVE ALL OF THESE TO YOU! YET YOU STILL CHEATED ON ME AND EVEN SOME OTHER BOYS! I REMEMBER THE TIME YOU MADE ME CALL JIMIN AND SLUT BUT YOUR THE REAL ONE MOTHERFUCKER!" Jungkook shouted as Ara cried.

"Jungkook my arms hurt!" "Yea you can only care about your arms not people's heart shameless idiot!" Ara slapped Jungkook getting out of his grip. "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THESE WOR- AHH!" Mrs.Jeon slapped her back smiling.

"What do you mean girl? Didn't I warn you stay away cause no one ever failed the Jeons. And you can't either. You cheated and now you slapped my son as if he is wrong while he is 100% correct!" Ara looked at all of them now embarrassed as she saw the whole crowd looking at her disgusted. "That's what feel embarrassed."

"It's over between us Ara." Jungkook said as Ara looked at him shocked "No Jungkook you can't do that!" Jungkook looked at her "I can do just right anything." Jungkook responded as Ara shook her head "Jungkook please! They are lying! I didn't do anything!" "Ara stop it enough is enough. Smartness is great but over smartness is not okay. I told you it's over that means it is."

"You know I hate repeating myself." Ara looked at him "Jungkook please! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" Jungkook looked away as he turned around to his guards.

"I want her out of my sight now." Jungkook ordered his guards as they nodded and dragged her out and all the people present were cursing at her "Enough.. Enough. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please enjoy this party without her and feel happy!" They all went off stage as Jungkook already made his way to the bar. Mrs.Jeon stopped Jimin from following "Jimin stay with me."

"But-" "He will go to the bar for drinking. You hate it right?" Jimin nodded as Mrs.Jeon held his palm lightly and they went.

"Are you kidding me!?" Mr.Jeon shouted from the other line. "It's true! They officially broke up!" Jimin said happily as Mr.Jeon let out a chuckle "Sadly I got some work and went. But the best of the bestest happened. Now I will hang up. I need to finish all these work."

"Jimin?" Jimin looked at Mrs.Jeon as Mrs.Jeon landed a kiss on his forehead "Are you feeling happy now?" Jimin nodded "If for him then yes. He deserved the best. He protected Ara a lot and lived her but sadly he wasn't rewarded like that.." Mrs.Jeon looked down sadly. "He never got rewarded back for his kindness." Jimin looked at her confused. "I will tell you Jungkook's back up story."