PART 32... MAYBE?

"Mom! I am not staying with that fella." Jungkook said as Mrs.Jeon and her sister sighed "Jungkook he is not a monster but a small kid. He won't eat you up or something.." Jungkook shook his head "Oh aunty he won't eat my brain but he will eat my heart. Young will anyhow make me and Jimin close and I can understand it from his eyes." Mrs.Jeon facepalmed herself done with life. "Jungkook we will be going just for 2 weeks. It's less." 

"It's higher than you expect it is. If you are going I am joining too." Mrs.Jeon looked at Jungkook "Idiot what about your so called company? Because of it you never kept 1 second of time with us." Jungkook sighed "San wasn't there that time. He is here now. He can." Mrs.Jeon stood up angrily "My god if you can't even control this much then what will happen when you will have a kid?" Jungkook rolled his eyes "Of course I am not-" "Even I said that but still got two." 

"Whatever, I am not staying here." Mrs.Jeon thought for a while and a idea came to her head "What about Jimin-" "He can take ca-" Mrs.Jeon cut Jungkook off "If he gets kidnapped we have loads of enemies.. He did change but he didn't workout like you do.. The worst thing is if they plan to rape of my god-" Jungkook's fingers turned into a fist "I am staying!" Mrs.Jeon smiled knowing her plan worked "But didn't you say you wanna come with us?" Jungkook sighed deeply "Well I change my mind." 

"Okay then we will be off the day after tomorrow. Hope you take care of them both." Si-Woo said as Jungkook left the room leaving the door open. Mrs.Jeon checked if he was gone and saw Jungkook entering his room. She closed the door and she and Si-Woo busted out laughing "He fell for it?" Si-Woo asked "Oh he did." Mrs.Jeon replied. "If Young is the only way and path to bring Jimin and Jungkook together than this will be it." Si-Woo nodded.

"Soo! Come here!" "Try to catch me hyung." Jimin's legs almost gave up running after Young-Soo but he still ran after him with the bowl of soup on his hand. "Hey hey!" Jungkook carried  Young-Soo in his arms and Young-Soo giggled and Jimin came running later "Hyung I won and you lost!!" Jungkook looked at the breathless Jimin in front of him and tried to hold in his laughter. 

"What the hell happened to you?" Jungkook asked after all he knew what happened "I am not in the mood to talk to you even." Jimin stated before placing the bowl on the chair and pulled Young-Soo out of Jungkook's hand and carried him in his arms and later took the bowl. Jimin went to the living room and he kept the bowl down and saw Jungkook sit on another sofa. "What was that attitude for?" Jungkook asked Jimin as Jimin rolled his eyes ignoring him.

"Soo drink." Jimin said in a soft voice as Young-Soo shook his head "I hate soup." Jimin sighed "You hate everything. I am feeding you now and if you don't obey, I will not feed you anymore." Jimin said a bit strictly making Young-Soo nod and drink. Jungkook looked at Jimin who didn't even glance at him and only fed Young-Soo. 

"I asked something and I need my answer to it." Jungkook said as Jimin acted like he was def and yet again ignored him. "Young wait okay. Hyung and Hyungie will be back soon." Young-Soo nodded cutely and hopped off from Jimin's lap and Jungkook kept the bowl on the table as he dragged Jimin by his wrist.

"What happened to you?" Jungkook asked with his cold deep voice pinning Jimin to the wall as Jimin looked down still trying to ignore him. Jungkook slid his finger down Jimin's chin and lift it up making Jimin look at him "I told you already showing attitudes is okay but showing to much attitude is not okay. Now answer me." Jimin bit his lip scared "I said answer me." Jungkook banged his fist on the wall making Jimin flinch.

"I-I just don't wanna talk to you and waste my time. It's fucking useless" Jungkook chuckled "You became too fucking bold. Reduce it or else even if mom didn't tell you I will tell. Showing boldness to me doesn't result good at all. Get that fucking shit inside your head and never ever imagine to be bold again." Jimin nodded and Jungkook moved back unpinning him as Jimin looked at Jungkook's knuckles to see it red.