PART 21... ANOTHER FOUND.

NEXT MORNING

Jimin woke up and was in the washroom showering. Mrs.Jeon called him and said that she and her husband will come to visit them. Jimin wore his clothes and ran downstairs.

 Jimin wore his clothes and ran downstairs

Jimin found Heejin dusting the floor. They both greeted each other and Jimin went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast for Jungkook and his eomma and appa. "They might be here anytime.." Jimin whispered to himself he took a jar filled with jam "Why are you hurrying so much?" Jimin flinched at the sudden voice from the back and the jar slipped from his hand creating a loud noise. Jimin closed his eyes while Jungkook massaged his ears as he hates loud noises "Great!" Jungkook clapped, Jimin looked down "Why are you so dumb and clumsy? Because of you my favorite flavored jam is no more."

Jimin was guilty "I-I am sorry." "As if sorry brings back everything." Jungkook left and Jimin just stood there looking down as he bent down to pick up the broken glass pieces. Jimin tears fell non-stop. Jimin was picking a glass piece but cut his finger "Ahh.." He took his finger back looking at it "Well.. you deserve it Jimin." Jimin said as he threw all the pieces in the dustbin and just took a small piece of cloth and tied it. As he started cooking "Done.." Jimin heard the door bell and knew who it was.

He went to the door and opened it Jungkook looked towards the door to see his parents "Eomma Appa you're here." Jimin smiled sweetly as Mrs.Jeon hugged him "Finally I got to see you again!" They broke the hug and Jimin stepped aside to let them in "Jimin I will have to talk to you let's go to your room." Jimin nodded.

"Why do they always have to talk about something whenever they see each other?" Jungkook questioned his dad who looked at him done "Why do you have to be with Ara when you already have a husband now?" His dad answered back making Jungkook roll his eyes "Every time dad!" "Why do you even keep on questioning things to me then! I hate it!"

"Jimin I want us to win a mission!" Jimin frowned "Mission?" "Yes." Jimin nodded "What is it eomma?" Mrs.Jeon smirked "The first mission is to make Ara and Jungkook break up." "And you know I won't do that." Mrs.Jeon sighed "If I bring you proof that Ara is actually bad will you help me in this?" "Sure will do eomma." Mrs.Jeon smirked once again 'Then get ready Jimin I have already prepared everything.' She titled her head and they both went downstairs.

10 minutes later
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}}

"Jungkook son?" Jungkook looked at him mom "Yes mom?" "Me your dad and Jimin will have to go somewhere." Jungkook frowned his eyebrow "Why?" Mrs.Jeon gulped "Um.. Actually cause Jimin still haven't met our whole family members so I will introduce him to them.. Yea." Jungkook nodded and Mrs.Jeon grabbed Jimin's hand and quickly went upstairs.

"Jimin get ready quickly just wear something!" "But where are we going?" "You will see! Now quick!!!" She took out an outfit and gave to Jimin "Just wear this!! Go go go!!" Jimin ran to the bedroom and changed as he came out.