PART 22... I HATE YOU!

"Oh really? Is he really that fond of drawing and dancing?" Mrs.Jeon was talking to Heejin who said yes from her side "All right then! I will do the arrangements! Bye Heejin thanks!" She hung up and looked at her husband "Order the mens to go to the most famous school supplies store and buy the most expensive color pencils, shading pencils, art book, and many other things needed for art." "Out of nowhere?" Her husband asked her.

"It's for a special person." Mr.Jeon smiled knowing who it is "He has the taste in art just like Jungkook." Mrs.Jeon hummed nodding agreeing to what her husband said "Now give me some time I will order Jong-Hoon and Eun-Sung to get them done." Mrs.Jeon nodded and went back typing on her laptop as Mr.Jeon took out his phone.

Next Morning

Jungkook woke up groaning and stretched "Why should it be 6 already.." Jungkook got up and headed towards the bathroom ruffling his own hair. 

He went downstairs and all the maids stopped with their chit chat and bowed to Jungkook and he nodded

He went downstairs and all the maids stopped with their chit chat and bowed to Jungkook and he nodded. He scanned to find his noona but didn't find her until he heard giggles from the kitchen he moved his gaze towards the kitchen and saw Jimin and Heejin giggling as they served Jungkook's breakfast. Jungkook kept his gaze on Jimin who was smiling 'I don't want you to smile I want you to feel pain until you pass out.' Jungkook went towards them and sat on the kitchen counter's chair making Jimin and Heejin stop talking. Jimin wanted to go but Jungkook stopped him "Go bring my phone." Jimin nodded at Jungkook's order and went upstairs.

"Why are you so kind to him noona?" "Well.. Because I want to." Jungkook rolled his eyes "It's cause he is really kind I see him just like I see you. No difference." Jungkook sighed "Noona.. We are forced married how can you be so kind to him and not mean.?" Heejin took the jar and filled a glass of water and gave it to Jungkook "I don't see the point on being rude to him tho. Jungkook Jimin is not a bad person. He will never cheat on you unlike Ara." "Why do you all always keep on saying worst things to her.." "Because she is not good. She is a cheater. A traitor. And you know your mother hates traitors." Jungkook nodded "But she is not a-" "Shut Jungkook."

Jimin came took Jungkook "H-here.." Jungkook looked at Jimin and nodded and took his phone and got up left and Jimin looked at the door and sighed. "I will find out by myself.." Jimin said to himself and went to the kitchen.

Flashback:

Jimin came downstairs and heard Jungkook and Heejin talking and he hid behind the wall and focused "Why are you so kind to him noona?" "Well.. Because I want to." Jimin heard from the last.. "Shut Jungkook." Jimin sighed as he saw his noona going 'I will have to find about Ara..'

End of Flashback.

"Hi noona!" Jimin smiled and went to the counter and Heejin looked at him and smiled "Your voice always makes me smile little Jimin" Jimin smiled shyly and thanked her "I wanted to ask you something noona.." Heejin nodded and waited for him to start "Actually noona will you help me..?" "Is that even a question? Of course I will! What is it?" Jimin looked down and played with with his fingers "With finding information on.. Ara.." Heejin widened her eyes "Are you kidding me!? Are you serious right now?!" "It's just that, that I saw her hugging a boy and after that I am suspecting her...."