PART 30{2/4}... SERIOUSLY?

"Hey." Chin-He one of Jungkook's friend said to Jimin who looked at him and bowed. "Myself Chin-He and I have a small chin. And he is Sh-" "I am Shin-He and I always shine." Shin-Hee said smiling "We both are.. Your husband's friend!" Jimin blushed as the two friends looked at each other and smirked "Well do you know that Jungkook told us something about you.." Chin-He said as Jimin looked at them and shook his head.

"Oh you don't, so Jungkook told us that you have beautiful eyes and your beautiful." Jimin blushed hard but was shocked Jungkook actually said that. He smiled to himself happy "He maybe acts mean to you but he maybe loves you?" Jimin smiled

"No.. I don't think so.." The both brothers were about to faint at the beautiful voice of Jimin "No like man how can Jungkook not feel anything for him?" Chin-He whispered to Shin-He who nodded. "He is crazy. He actually has a bad, bad taste." Shin-He whispered back.

"I am back." All of their eyes turned towards Jungkook as Jungkook looked at them and fixed his collar looking at his friends with raised eyebrows "What? Are you seeing a spider on my face?" Shin-He and Chin-He jumped at the word spider "Where is a spider!?" Jimin tried to hold in his laughed and on the other hand Jungkook sighed heavily

"You two are the cause of my headache. Now get lost." Shin-He looked at him from head to toe "Yah.. We aren't your guards that you could order us like that." Jungkook looked at him as he cracked his neck making Shin-He and Chin-He check their invisible wristwatch

"I remember that we will have to meet up with the others! We will have to go! Bye Jimin! You have a beautiful voice! And.. Your beautiful!" Chin-He said the last sentence pointing at Jungkook with his eyes and ran away as Jimin looked down.

"What did they talk about?" Jungkook asked as he sat down Jimin sitting down later. "Thanks.." Jungkook looked at him confused on why he thanked him out of nowhere "For what reason?" Jimin looked down as he couldn't keep his head up in shyness "Well.. You told your friends I-I am beautiful and have beautiful eyes."

"Huh!?" Jungkook got more confused as Jimin looked at him "When did I say that!?" Jimin blinked his eyes few times "Your friends told me th-" Jungkook shook his head "Their lying. These idiots are the worst." Jungkook said as he massaged his forehead trying to calm down whereas Jimin blinked a few times sad.

"Oh.." Jimin said as Jungkook looked at him "Anyways. They didn't lie. You do have beautiful pretty eyes." Jimin looked at Jungkook shocked and blushed lightly "Thank you.." Jimin smiled as Jungkook hummed looking the other way and thought what he just said. 'Your dumb.' Jungkook talked to himself in his mind.

"You are so fucking dumb!" She shouted at the man who looked at her angrily "Then why don't you do ur by yourself and then see how it feels like! Go!" The man shouted back as the girl broke her contact looking here and there "I couldn't that's the reason I took your help." The man laughed slightly "I tried too. I didn't succeed." The man walked away leaving the girl in her thoughts.

"Hello handsome." Ara said to a man who looked at her disgustingly "I am married." Ara chuckled going near him as she caressed his shoulder "Well.. You could.. Cheat?" She winked at him as he pushed her hand away and saw a ring which looked like a girlfriend ring. "I don't wanna be like you. You literally have a ring which has 'best girlfriend' written and your shamelessly coming and flirting with someone else. Respect you boyfriend."

"Fuck him! I don't give a fuck about him. I hate him a lot. I want you. I only want you to fuck me." The man wanted to spit on Ara but just went away "Ugh! Why should he be taken!" Ara rolled her eyes and went looking for another person.

"Hey beautiful." A man said approaching Ara who looked at him and smirked "Who might you be?" "Well I am Seo-Joon. But you can call me daddy." Seo whispered the last part to Ara making her smile "Oh well daddy shouldn't we get to work already?" Ara asked as Seo-Joon smirked and they both headed upstairs.