PART 27... COME ON!!

"Come in!" Mrs.Jeon came in the room with a smile. Jungkook waited for the next person but looks like there were no more when he saw his mother closing the door "Nuna didn't come?" "Did she come in the room?" Mrs.Jeon replied making Jungkook roll his eyes "Don't roll your eyes on me young man." Mrs.Jeon went to Jimin and ruffled his hair "Is this monster disturbing you?" Jimin shook his head making Mrs.Jeon chuckle "Good then." Mrs.Jeon went to Jungkook and whispered to Jungkook..

"Jungkook, I want to talk to you. Privately." Jungkook nodded and turned his gaze towards Jimin "Jimin we will be back." Jimin nodded and Jungkook and Mrs.Jeon went out the room "What is it mom? Make it quick I need to print out documents for the meeting." Mrs.Jeon nodded "Jungkook are you okay with Jia??" "All of a sudden?" "Just say." Jungkook sighed "Yea she's my sister." "No.. Like with Jimin.." Jungkook looked at his mother "Mom.. I am sorry.." Mrs.Jeon sighed and nodded "Me too." "Really?" Mrs.Jeon nodded.

"Can we both work together on this then??" Jungkook nodded "Okay so our first plan is.. That we should not make Jimin and Jia close to each other. Cause if Jia does get a hold of Jimin she won't leave him. She told me that she literally dated 15 men there." "15!?" "Shh.. Slowly.." Jungkook nodded

"I thought she understands love but looks like she doesn't. At least you know a bit but she doesn't.. She is anyways selfish so just don't keep them close." "Okay mom don't worry." Mrs.Jeon nodded her head "Now you may go. And by the way I saw the scene of you and Joy. I felt sorry." Mrs.Jeon smiled and left making Jungkook look at her "The fuck.. I. God." Jungkook went back inside.

"There are still so many to sign.. My neck started to pain.." Jungkook turned his gaze towards Jimin to see what he was doing and saw Jimin dozing off but is trying not to. "Are you bored?" Jungkook asked making Jimin look at him "K-kind off." Jimin answered making Jungkook look at the the documents and look at Jimin again

"Wanna help me then?" Jimin nodded happily as he got something to do finally. Jungkook made a 'come here' motion with his fingers making Jimin get up and come near the table. Jungkook look for some documents and gave them to Jimin

"I will make it easy for you. You can see the letters above right?" Jimin nodded "Okay so arrange all the documents in alphabetic order and make sure if it's for example A there should be 4 documents and for B also should have 4 like that okay." Jimin nodded and ran to the sofa and settled the papers on the table. Jungkook looked Jimin and went back to his work "I hope he doesn't mess them up.. They are needed for the meeting.." Jungkook whispered to himself as he took his pen and started to write.

It was now Jungkook's second break and he was admiring Jimin's beauty concentration but didn't admit the fact that he was admiring Jimin's face after all he was literally looking at Jimin's face. I know if it's Jungkook's break Jimin should take a break too but when Jungkook asked him Jimin denied so right now Jungkook is whole innocent. Jungkook heard a knock on the door making him clear his throat and sit up straight turning his chair at the front.

"Come in!" He yelled with his usual cold voice. A cook came in and bowed to him as he placed the two mugs of coffee on Jungkook's table. Jungkook nodded "Thank you. You may go." The cook nodded and bowed one last time and left. Jungkook sighed 'What do I do? How do I offer the drink to him..? Jesus help..' Jungkook thought hard as if he was choosing between his grandmother and mother.

Jungkook closed his eyes angry at himself for being this much nervous 'Why the fuck am I even behaving like that.. I should remember.. He. Is. Nothing. To. Me. Even if I did save him, I still don't care. Take this simple Jungkook. Come on! Be the brave Jungkook you are.' Jungkook made up his mind and got up and took the cup of coffee and went towards Jimin and extended his hand.

"Here drink this. Work is stressful. A cup of coffee will help. It will ease your mind which will make your work better." Jungkook said without looking at Jimin and looked everywhere EXCEPT at Jimin. Jimin smiled and took the cup lightly "Thanks." Jungkook hummed and went back to his seat. Jimin took a sip and placed the mug on the table going back to what he was doing. "By the way take rests in between or else you will go crazy." Jimin nodded and Jungkook looked at his laptop as he placed his cup on the table.