PART 33... SPACE.

"Really!!" Jimin smiled wide as Jungkook got up and nodded Jimin hugged Jungkook crying on his chest "Jimin what happened? Why are you crying?" Jimin smiled and shook his head "I am not I am happy." Jungkook smiled as he hugged Jimin back and Jimin hugged him tighter "I will finally have you. My dream it will be fulfilled once you will fall in love with me and I know I can make you.." Jimin stated making Jungkook laugh which made Jimin shocked as he broke the hug and looked at Jungkook.

"Did you laugh?" Jimin asked as Jungkook nodded confused "You made me.." Jimin took Jungkook's pillow and shouted in it like a high school girl got proposed by her crush which made Jungkook hold in his chuckle "Are you happy cause I laughed for you?" Jimin blushed and Jungkook could see Jimin's half face as Jimin nodded still holding the pillow on his face. Jungkook came closer to Jimin to tease him as he took the pillow and threw it on the bed as Jimin blushed harder at the closeness as Jungkook smirked 

"Why are you blushing love?" "Love..?" Jimin whispered asked as Jungkook nodded "This is the starting. I thought you would start but I did it's okay. Now will you also make me a nickname or what?" Jimin blinked his eyes "You will call me love in front of everyone? Even in front of Soo?" Jungkook shrugged his shoulder as Jimin smiled. 

"Well I will think of what to call you. But not now later. Now I will get going. Bye!" Jimin gave a kiss on Jungkook's right cheek and ran away giggling as Jungkook sat there shocked "Did he just.." Jungkook let out a chuckle but soon became serious "If I get played again?" Jungkook asked himself as he shook his head "Jimin is not that kind of a guy who would cheat. I saw the love in his eyes for me. I trust him." 

"Eomma!!" Jimin ran to Mrs.Jeon hugging her tightly making Mrs.Jeon confused "What? What? Am I gonna have a grandson or a granddaughter?" Jimin broke the hug and looked at her done. "What you were so happy as if that actually happened." Jimin shook his head "Guess what. Jungkook said we can be in a relationship and I can make him fall for me then." Mrs.Jeon squealed "You serious?!" Jimin nodded giggling as Mrs.Jeon hugged Jimin and looked at him smiling as she remembered.

Flashback:

"Mom what is it?" Mrs.Jeon sighed "Son I will be going and Jimin knows that too. So I don't want any kind of trouble. I just wanna say that.. You will go to Jimin's room anyhow today and then there will be a diary kept on his table near the picture of him. I want you to read the diary and then think. See I want you and Jimin together later Jimin can try making you fall for him." Jungkook shook his head

"Mom I can read the diary but being in the relationship with him.. No just no." Jungkook stated as Mrs.Jeon sighed. "Jungkook try and see the result. Jimin is not gonna cheat on you like how other did.. Instead he will dearly love you. Trust your mother for once.." Jungkook let out a sigh as he nodded 

"Fine but within this month if he fails to do so I will leave him. And also keep the divorce papers ready if in case." Jungkook said as Mrs.Jeon rolled her eyes "Let's do a bet." Mrs.Jeon nodded as Jungkook nodded "If you fall for Jimin within this week you will tear these divorce papers in front of Jia's eyes and if I lose like you won't fall for him then.. You can divorce Jimin in front of the whole family." Mrs.Jeon said as Jungkook gasped smirking "Bet." They both shook hands smirking at each other.

End of flashback.

"I wish you all the best chim." Mrs.Jeon said as she broke the hug and kissed his forehead. Jimin suddenly pouted "When will you come back?" "At the end of the month.." Jimin nodded "How will you spend you time with Jungkook and Soo?" Jimin blinked his eyes a few times "Well.. If Soo is awake and wants to play with us then I will. And if he sleeps or is playing on his own in the room I watch movies." Mrs.Jeon nodded but soon looked at Jimin confused "Why when you are alone with Jungkook?" Jimin cleared his throat "Well.. I am gonna watch a new series."