PART 31... HELL.

2 MONTHS LATER.

"Perfect!!" Hwasa exclaimed clapping her hands as Sana laughed at the excited Hwasa. "Done playing around girls!?" Mrs.Jeon asked coming inside as Hwasa and Sana looked at her "We also finished our surprise." Sana said as Mrs.Jeon smiled "Move aside now." Mrs.Jeon said excitedly. And the next left her shocked.

 And the next left her shocked

Outfit:

"How do I look eomma?" Jimin asked with softness in his voice as Mrs

"How do I look eomma?" Jimin asked with softness in his voice as Mrs.Jeon was too stunned to speak. "Beautiful." Mrs.Jeon said smiling as Jimin walked towards her and kissed her cheek "If my mother says I am beautiful that means I actually look very beautiful." Jimin stated as he hugged her. Mrs.Jeon let out a chuckle, and hugged back. "Now go shine son. Your property is waiting for you." Jimin giggled as he boke the hug and waved bye to all of them.

"Hmm.. Still black." Jimin looked around the office room of Jungkook and saw Jungkook not in his seat. Jimin went and sat there "Now we wait." After some time the door knob twisted making Jimin smiled "Jimin?" He went near him as Jimin stood up "Yah! Why do you look so fucking strict today." Jungkook's lips parted at Jimin cursing. "What did you just say?" Jungkook asked shocked "What? That your strict?" "Before that." Jimin smirked and came near Jungkook's ears and whispered "Fuck?" Jungkook widened his eyes at Jimin's boldness.

"What happened to you Jimin?" Jimin moved and laughed "I changed. Every much. Just for you. You and Ara are done and now I will make you mine and only mine. Mom helped me. And now I'm not innocent." Jimin said with bravery as Jungkook chuckled "You changed for me? All of them are gonna go on waste. And innocence? I don't think you gave it." Jimin laughed back "When I will have you. I am sure your gonna fucking ruin me. Your dick in me that's what I want."

"What the fuck..?" Jungkook's jaw almost dropped and Jimin's words while Jimin smiled "Don't worry you will het used to this soon." Jimin said as Jungkook held Jimin's wrist and pulled him closer making Jimin shocked "You wanna play? I will play along. I will play all the games you will bring out now. I am ready." Jimin looked down blushing at their closeness

"Ha! Your weak point is already known by me. The closeness in between us will make you weak. Very much." Jimin couldn't talk back now cause he knows whatever Jungkook told were all real. Seeing Jimin dumbfounded he chuckled and let go of Jimin as Jimin stepped back and looked at Jungkook direct in the eyes.